Black People : Regardless of Age - You Are a Child

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Mr. Neely Fuller says, in his book ... The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept ... the following :

Under White Supremacy, all non-white people, regardless of age, are "children".

I love Mr. Fuller, appreciate his work, but there are some portions of his concept that I've not been able to fully embrace, personally.

This was one of them, but as time passes, i'm beginning to agree with this portion too.

He says this because we are under the power and direction of the White Supremacists (Racists). They are our bosses, masters, and major decision makers.

Despite their control of us, i wanted to believe we could manifest adult like behavior ... but as time passes ... i see that even low level interactions throw us off.

We quickly blame another, quickly resort to playground type behavior ... refusing to accept any responsibility ... just like children do.

Is White Supremacy at fault ... when an adult, who has been given permission by White Supremacists to interact as they choose ... chooses to act like a child?

Am i expecting too much ... for adults to act like adults ... is this not possible?

I'm so confused ... so disheartened ... is there any hope that we can manifest adult behavior?

If the so-called adults are acting like children, is there no wonder that the children are lost?

This child ... me ... is lost ... :bye:

:heart:

Destee

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Does mr. fuller say if questions like these help what is being called 'child like behavior' or does it contribute to it?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

I don't remember reading that. If you know of him saying something about it, please share.

Destee

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    No adults do not act like children becuase children fuss or fight in the school yard and the next day they are friends again

only adults, hold grudges, act out of greed and send people to other nations to murder or die for no other reason then to steal the natural resources of that nation

Children always want to know why, this why that

Adults have lost their sense of wonder and accept every thing and anything political or economic as fate,

without the imagination of a child for hope to make something creative and different

How many adults have stopped painting pictures when they got out of grade school?

Or playing an instrument?

How many of us have stopped reading non fiction books, when we have left college or high school?

Children have a natural love of learning, but as adults we think we know everything and close our minds to alot of real beauty and natural wonder.

Adults feel they no longer have to grow and change, but children seek growth and change.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Ankhur ... with all due respect, you manifest child-like behavior by posting all these threads complaining about what the government isn't doing for you ... looking to them, as a child looks to a parent ... for sustenance.

I guess we all do it in some way or another ... which may be why Mr. Fuller said what he did.

My question is ... can we take responsibility for our own selves ... when simultaneously looking for someone else to be responsible, fix it for us, etc.?

It appears to be an impossible task before us.

Destee

6. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    "is there any hope that we can manifest adult behavior?"

I believe many of us are adults. I do see that many of our problems are because of the white man. But not all. We all have to take responsible for our actions and what to make of the problems we face. But we do need to see, that we are facing an enemy. Yet some of us won't see that!

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    there are a few adults among us.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brothers Corvo and James ... yes, you're right, there are many here that manifest adult like behavior. I am honored.

I don't mean to make it seem like none of us can do this, but oh my gosh ... with so many "of age" ... the number should be greater.

Thanks.

Destee

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    fuller is right

the system of white supremacy acts to keep us all children.
    to mature is difficult in that you have to change the way you look at things.
    it is a challenge and only a few will do it.

10. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Unfortunately, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) non-white people will not become mature. The SYSTEM works to keep us immature and dependent on white people. So you gotta get rid of the SYSTEM first.

There are non-white people who are attempting to walk the path to become mature but in order to be what we were created to be we are gonna hafta get rid of this SYSTEM. We use that word "adult" in a box. Who told us we are an adult at a certain age? White people. Who has the power to change that age at any given time according to their will? White people. Who can decide to charge a 12 year old non-white male as an adult and a 16 year old white male as a child according to their will? White people. THEY decide the criteria for what an adult is.

If we tell ourselves the truth, not lieing to ourselves...an adult is any person who is in charge of themselves and their future. Adults establish the criteria for what an adult is and right now...today...on this planet...non-white people do not have the power to do that because we are not in charge of our future or even ourselves as individuals.

Can we become adults? Sure, all we have to do is point our mind toward the direction of becoming adults and say and do what is necessary to bring that to fruition. But we must keep in mind that many of us may not be able to help because we have all been trained to keep each other from replacing white supremacy with justice and in so doing our training compels us to keep each other from becoming adults.

So with that in mind we have to adopt behaviors that allow us to retrain ourselves and at the same time not ridicule, criticize or critique other non-white people who either have not also chosen to become adults but also may not know that they are not. And we must also not allow them to slow the ones who have chosen the path to become adults down on the path we walk.

While all of this may sound complicated it is simplistic in basic formula. if we say we want to become adults we have to behave like that is what we want.