Brother AACOOLDRE : Refugee's or Brothers & Sisters?

AACOOLDRE said:
A refugee is one fleeing for safety in a foreign country. When did New Orleans become a foreign country? Once again, it's the media behind it all. They are residents who are stranded.

Why Fox news keep on calling american citizens refugee's

PEACE AC,

this is a mind control tactic used by these demons to make the listener not view the so-called "refugee's" as one of their own. THerefore, support for them is slow to come if at all causing the suffering to intensify!!

- the only one's not suffering in those areas are the media............how dare they talk to starving and suffering people while their own bellies are full and they are clean and refreshed!! The media is in their faces everyday, why have they not brought any food or supplies in with them if only for a few people at a time. It would still help, but that is not what they are there for, they are their soley to divert or mis-direct us as usual to the reality of the whole situation...............

- they have brought the war home to us now knowing that we have been programmed to only think that this could happen abroad to others while we watch places like Bosnia, or the suffering in Afghanistan and Iraq like we were watching a movie............but I've always maintained that what we were seeing abroad would soon be in our backyard!

- what is the TRUE definition of a CITIZEN of the US OF A?? then you will have your answer........

Oh My Gosh Brother AACOOLDRE !!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH !!!!!

I cannot believe they are referring to Sisters and Brothers as refugees !!!

What the hell is a refugee ??!!! and when exactly did we become one ??!!!

I am just now getting power back, and listening to the news and oh my gosh !!!!

Ohhhhh ... just one of the many travesties i'm seeing on television !!!!

a refugee ??!!!

is this the new N word something ... ???

how long have i been without power ... ???

did yall sign something i don't know about ... and we're now classified as refugees ??!!!

Oh My Gosh !!!!

I hope we here at destee are not the only ones speaking on this!

:heart:

Destee

What white America thinks*

Hotep

The Europians will always think of (YOU) Afrikans as a stranger, because they know the truth about them self and about you, and we are lacking in knowing exactly what is going on, (because they mis-educated us), even when it is shoved in our face, we act surprized. So-called white people know that they and "We" are truely, Refugees fleeing for safety from a foreign country. Did not we see the looks on there faces, unconcerned is a understatment, when it come to Black people suffering. Faith in White folks is nothing less than Devil worship.

Ase`

http://www.actioncdc.org/