Brother AACOOLDRE : Refugee's or Brothers & Sisters?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Sep 2, 2005.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    A refugee is one fleeing for safety in a foreign country. When did New Orleans become a foreign country? Once again, it's the media behind it all. They are residents who are stranded.

Why Fox news keep on calling american citizens refugee's

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    PEACE AC,

this is a mind control tactic used by these demons to make the listener not view the so-called "refugee's" as one of their own. THerefore, support for them is slow to come if at all causing the suffering to intensify!!

- the only one's not suffering in those areas are the media............how dare they talk to starving and suffering people while their own bellies are full and they are clean and refreshed!! The media is in their faces everyday, why have they not brought any food or supplies in with them if only for a few people at a time. It would still help, but that is not what they are there for, they are their soley to divert or mis-direct us as usual to the reality of the whole situation...............

- they have brought the war home to us now knowing that we have been programmed to only think that this could happen abroad to others while we watch places like Bosnia, or the suffering in Afghanistan and Iraq like we were watching a movie............but I've always maintained that what we were seeing abroad would soon be in our backyard!

- what is the TRUE definition of a CITIZEN of the US OF A?? then you will have your answer........

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    I agree Info moetry, this is yet another method of mind control. Constantly talking about these citizens as if they are foreigners, so that the masses will think of them as outsiders even more so than they already do. Shameful.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Oh My Gosh Brother AACOOLDRE !!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH !!!!!

I cannot believe they are referring to Sisters and Brothers as refugees !!!

What the hell is a refugee ??!!! and when exactly did we become one ??!!!

I am just now getting power back, and listening to the news and oh my gosh !!!!

Ohhhhh ... just one of the many travesties i'm seeing on television !!!!

a refugee ??!!!

is this the new N word something ... ???

how long have i been without power ... ???

did yall sign something i don't know about ... and we're now classified as refugees ??!!!

Oh My Gosh !!!!

I hope we here at destee are not the only ones speaking on this!

:heart:

Destee

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +28
    What white America thinks*

Hotep

The Europians will always think of (YOU) Afrikans as a stranger, because they know the truth about them self and about you, and we are lacking in knowing exactly what is going on, (because they mis-educated us), even when it is shoved in our face, we act surprized. So-called white people know that they and "We" are truely, Refugees fleeing for safety from a foreign country. Did not we see the looks on there faces, unconcerned is a understatment, when it come to Black people suffering. Faith in White folks is nothing less than Devil worship.

Ase`

http://www.actioncdc.org/

6. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Last night on the news they even downgraded from "refugees" and said the people were being loaded on trucks like "HUMAN CARGO." What did they call it when white folks were being loaded previously? I think its all subliminal and they are loving to exploit the image of suffering black people and just had to take it there!

7. Kamau~

Kamau~ Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    like sadax x said...

yo that's that bullsh_t...
    yo that's that bullsh_t...

this whole situation is a total nightmare...
    but it's also commonplace for those who were truly aware....

peace

8. Steve69

Steve69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4

I think there would be more outrage if they were called just stranded citizens. A stranded citizen would be like if your car broke down on a highway then you are just a stranded citizen. Do you think it is the same as when you see stranded citizens at the airport during bad weather at the holiday season?

The definition I found for refugee is
    “One who flees in search of refuge, AS in times of war, political oppression, or religious persecution?”

Come on people, these people are suffering just as much as those in a war zone. And I think the media this time did right by trying to make it as dramatic as possible by calling them refugees white and black. I don’t care for the media in general, but where would we be if they had not called the needed attention to this disaster and kept it on TV.

My problem is that they were just treated as simple stranded citizens instead of refugees that have been thru a disaster or war.

9. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I have to disagree with you Steve69. If they were treated as "stranded citizens" they would have received the same timely response as the hurrican victims in Florida.

The media and the government are having a field day in my opinion of exploiting the suffering and measures of desparation that our people are experiencing.

10. cocobutterskyn

cocobutterskyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Spreading Joy.... need some?
    Ratings:
    +221
    In my opinion

The media regarding Katrina Hurricane victims as, “Refugees” instead of victims, adds insult to injury. When there are floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters that mostly affect Whites, who become displaced and receive shelter and necessities from Red Cross and other help organizations they are RESPECTFULLY referred to as, “victims”.

Steve69,
    the media didn’t need to use the word “Refugees” to dramatize the ordeal of the Katrina victims. The heart-wenching images and fact it took FOUR DAYS before help arrived speaks volume. I’m sure with their tragic circumstances FOUR DAYS felt like FOUR WEEKS.

They are human-beings who deserve better treatment. animals/pets in America are treated with more compassion. When Bush returned from VACATION, he emerged in the doorway of his plane... LOVINGLY holding his pooch in his arms... carried him down the stairs and LOVINGLY placed him on the ground.

Coco