Black Poetry : Reflexion

daroc

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 16, 2004
Self determination, esteemed sustained effort to achieve instant, immediate gratification

Knowing that my destination is controlled by my destiny to maintain motivation to accomplish such

Wishing the levels of passon inside, could eqaute, mutliple, transform to a butterfly, catalyze, winning me a gold prize

Keeping a piece of mind within all chaos, through natural disasters of generational curses who stalk my sucess and rape my confidence to be president of my future.

Trying to maintain my composure, limiting my physical interactions to mental stipulations on my own territory, but I am fighting my inability, attempting to regain noteriority within me not to allow compliance, coercion, and instead win the chess match

Increasing my stimulation to levels of the past seems difficult after cold knights, lonely nights, bookless, stuck between each space, holding my pen wth nothing to say... wishing my block would erase to let out these emotions ;to another world i will escape, and slowly I RISE

gliding...i let my heart control this ink... my scribe. while only my mind guides my eyes, moving faster than recognitionn mental cooperation, not knowing whats next, only whats withing my imagination, a land of simplistic perfection of complex beauties achieiving the impossible gratifications. FREEDOM.

Freedom.....freedom ....Freedom.....

freedom... one in which only i can give myself. as i m trapped in the perpendiculars of society. aim to seek parrallel in reality. but it deems less than desire. yet i stil expect it. dream of it. holdingfast to thruth, honesty , & justice. with in MY civil system. as my heart is the judge, and court plays before me...... LIFE.

Reflxion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back