Black People : Reflecting

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chaka, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Peace to all. I was sitting here thinking about a story my mom had told me once. She was in the church and she'd read to me from the bible. And yeah, she made sure I was there with her.
    Anyway she'd say how the ole devil would deceive the very elect.
    I am not elect. I guess that some of the elect, well I guess that's what they get for playing there roles so well. I bet you that a lot of people in this country go to a lot of trouble to find the goodness in where they live. That's natural I suppose. I remember in school as a kid I would listen to the teacher try to make me believe that columbus discovered a place with people already here. Then all the people have genocide performed on them in the name of american history. For some people to come to realize the true nature of american foreign policy, and the true nature (which I really feel we should know) of this place, would be akin to looking into the face of medusa, and literally turning to stone. I live in to most terrorist country on Earth. And PLEASE, don't nobody say, "Well why don't you live somewhere else", I know you love it that much, but I don't! This is who 'I' am. I don't come through these portals to tell any Sister or Brother how to think. I am a self thinker. I am a 58 year old martial artist, and weight lifter. I have always lived on the flip side of life. I love life and truth and freedom. I don't go to the hospital, I don't like TV I don't drink or smoke. I don't know why I am saying all this other than to know that I can. I own this under my creators.

2. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Chaka sounds like your wisdom is much needed
    here. I wish there was an exchange program
    for Africans to visit other Africans across the
    globe. Thats when you'll see America stop
    all Travel.