Black Picture Image Gallery : Red's Dead Deer Pictures

Discussion in 'Black Picture Image Gallery' started by MississippiRed, Oct 20, 2006.

1. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    In case anybody thought ya boy was joking about hunting and thangs I just wanted to give yall these pics from this year of what I really do......These photos are from the Mississippi Savage and are of the buck I killed this year my oldest boy is in one and my homeboy in another the handsome fat fella with the blue shirt is me though.....and the deer is well he's dead....if you don't like seeing dead animals then don't look and as such if stores ever close you'll be hollin at me anyway cuz I can whack em and stack em..oh and this was in Northern CA

Attached Files:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    cool.....i pop one once in the worse way !......
    I see u plucked this one good in one hit

3. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    Didn't get a chance to pull up the pics, but it kind of reminds me of how the devils killed us for fun and took pictures to prove it.
    Take away the guns, and so-called "man" is not really at the top of the food chain at all.
    He's quite lowly placed, indeed.

4. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

Kind of reminds me of the way we used to get food before we became dependent on other folks to feed us......so I guess Africans never killed animals to eat before guns were invented huh? This also reminds me of how now most Black folk couldn't fend for themselves if that's what had to be done......there would be a lot of dead , no vegetable growing, no animal raising, no animal killing Black folk out here ........
    Actually the ability to reason is what makes man the top of the food chain because we know how to make things to sway the odds in our favor.

Personally I've killed squirrels and rabbits with rocks and killed a deer in a cats yard once with a hammer a rope and a knife so the gun does not a man make.....I am the top of the food chain because I have various ways to kill my prey.....Oh Seifrot and by the way I don't kill anything for fun ....everything I kill is put on the table for myfamily or put into my dog's dishes with very little being wasted............taking guns away only serves one purpose.......it makes folks have to use blunt objects, hands, sticks, and blades......and I'd never equate the death of a deer for food , to the death of Black folk.......seem to trivialize the lynchings and murders that happened in the South during my folks time to me.......

The arrogance of some folk is amazing...........keep counting on the grocery store to feed you and yours.....I'll keep killing , catching and if needbe growing what me and my family eats....But Thank you for your opinion now I'll put it where I put the opinions of other folks like you , in the garbage bin of the mind.

Rich.......Thanks Bruh....yeah I only had time to get one shot off...he was heading uphill into some waist high scrub brush and I wouldn't have been able to see him at all then so I took the best kill shot I could........oh and it was a shot on the move uphill at about 50 yards, 1 shot, Rifle , Stevens Bolt Action in 30-06 shooting Federal 165 gr. Nosler Partitions

MississippiRed
    aka

MississippiSavage

5. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    same here,congrats on the kill...you gotta do what you need to do to survive and the dependency on the power structre of the world that the world power structure is creating and maintating is of the deadly kind...self sufficiency is what we need in this world,and hunting and then eating is a good way to teach it..

6. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    Good one MississippiRed. We need the skills even if we don't need the sport. But couldn't you have stuck ole boys tongue back in? LOL

7. Sefirot

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    Quite defensive there, Bruh.
    And the “garbage” was equally accessible without all of the banter you so defensively barked. While I don’t agree with killing any animal, I never attacked you personally. And actions of our ancestors are not acceptable simply based on their having done so.

Regardless, I think all beings deserve due respect. It would appear to be you who are trivializing the life of the deer as though we are placed so highly above it. Particularly to the point that it’s deemed acceptable to lift the head of the dead animal’s carcass for the camera to catch its tongue hanging out of its mouth. Special touch. Very respectful. Especially with you and the “good ‘ol boy” cheesing over him

But I grant you this: at least you are plenty in tact with your self-proclaimed savagery as opposed to others who have their food killed, processed, and packaged in nice colorful paper before they even see it. For them, this process makes it civilized.
    I have guns too. But mine are for self-defense against others who have guns. That is, I think that if I were meant to kill animals, I would have claws and fangs or some mechanical method of doing so. I would be built as such. In reality, though, this is not the case.

8. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    you should see me with my grand papys shot gun.. whooo hooo! I no longer eat deer.. but that looks like it would have been some good eatin..

9. Sefirot

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
  10. That Jones Boy

That Jones Boy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Dang that was unplesent would have to question why someone would actually enjoying killing animals and wether the jokey tone of the pictures is in good taste.

Then again unless someone is completly vegan then they can't really call you on it since them cows and Chickens that go into burgers and roast were once living creatures too
    Still can't fathom how hunting can be defined as a sport , sport is supposed to be competive not a lot of competition between a deers head and a high powered rifle that I can see.
    And comparisons between hunters of old and present day ones don't really cut it since back in the dayz it was done for nessisity not "pleasure".

Still I eat chicken so can't get overly hollier than thou about it lol