Red Cross appeals to blacks for donations

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by dustyelbow, Aug 22, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Red Cross appeals to blacks for donations

There is a thread in the OPEN FORUM that PUZZLES me when SCIENCE reveal OTHERWISE. There is ONE RACE says SCIENTIST who WORKS examine things such as DNA and that is the HUMAN RACE including RUTHLESS WHITE. That RACE so FAR ORIGINATES from AFRICA from so FAR the OLDEST 'HUMAN' WOMAN FOSSIL found is in the REGION of ETHIOPIA.

Coming back to this ONE RACE theory I mentioned that when GROUPS intermingle they TEND to SHARE MORE than HISTORY. They become almost ONE even in the ABSENCE of LOVE in the PROCESS. They share BLOOD TIES.

Otherwise EACH RACE if there is 4 have DIFFERENT DISEASES or GENETIC GEOLOGICAL DEFECTS to OPTIMAL HEALTH then EVERYONE would cancel EACH OTHER OUT. Like the THEORY of many NATIVE AMERICAN being DESTROYED or FALLING ILL by the COMMON COLD or BREATH of the EUROPEANS.

If 4 RACES exist at ONCE then NOW we are all ONE APPARENTLY. We KNOW EACH OTHER EXIST as a RACE taught be RUTHLESS WHITE and his GLOBALISM.

I need to bring out the STUDY about how if ONE MEMBER is in PAIN due to some BONDS the other MEMBER feels the PAIN in some FORM.

I dont think it is DISCUSSED on DESTEE as of YET, but alot of BLACK PEOPLE who intermingled with WHITES turn their CHEEK to the BLACK COMMUNITY and became WHITE literally.

Since many centuries have pass there is 'WHITE' PEOPLE in this nation with AFRICAN BLOODLINES in their VESSELS.

I would estimate it in the MILLIONS. Not only white PEOPLE but even NATIVE AMERICANS that are LEFT in this LAND.

So this WIPES out the 4 RACES THEORY at least in AMERICA.

The DEMAND for 'AFRICAN' BLOOD is SKYROCKETING. A 'SECRET' that this NATION cant HOLD BACK ANY LONGER.

It looks like the WORDS of our ANCESTORS are REALLY taking FORM.

From the ARTICLE

2. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    And we have to remember this NATION does not go OUT of this WAY to SERVE BLACK PEOPLE even in the VALLEY of DEATH.

So this is not really about SAVING BLACK PEOPLE.

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    If we are wise we will not. The enemies uses every trick and organizations to know more about us to destory us.

What IF this is a trick to Close the Curtain/Coffin that will end our black lives?

There is hidden agendas and dangers in the Red/Rob Cross that we just do not know enough about.

:qqb018:

4. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    I have something on my mind recently that has been triggering some futher THOUGHTS.

Something about BLOOD TYPE 'O' which is fascinating and why it has a HUGE DEMAND.

BROTHERS and SISTERS are told to GIVE IT UP for a WORTHY CAUSE.

We are afraid those RED CROSS people say because of TUSKEGEE.

Alot of BLACK PEOPLE dont KNOW any TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT.

I do know from growing up there is the BOOGEYMAN that WE PROPAGATE AMONGST OURSELVES.

I thought it was a COMPLETE JOKE and I had PRIDE so...

But now I am rethinking those THOUGHTS carefully this TIME around...

I think SOMETHING is HAPPENING that I find VERY SUSPECT....

To OUR PEOPLE.

Now LATINOS are ASKED to GIVE BLOOD

Blood banks seek more Latino donations

So... you may ASK

Well, its the BLOOD TYPE they are asking for BLOOD TYPE 'O'

Why is this IMPORTANT....

Well MUMMIES found throughout the WORLD seeming have been traced to having BLOOD TYPE 'O' which is PREVALENT in AFRICAN PEOPLES.

ALOT of CROSS REFERENCE to WATER BLOOD SPIRIT
    MUMMIES

But somehow AFRICAN AMERICAN BLOOD and LATINO AMERICAN BLOOD is NEEDED.

Why not go to SOUTH AMERICA or AFRICA and have ALL the SUPPLIES you can USE.

Something about AMERICA I guess and LIVING in IT.

It's a MYSTERY and I am thinking there are REAL BOOGEYMAN out there.

Being CREATED or my bigger HUNCH RESTORED or MAINTAINED for some REASON...

5. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    The west exploits the African to an unimaginable scale when it comes to medical research. Testing their medications knowing that when approved, the African will not be able to afford them for their own use. Then turn around and "offer" aid to Africa with the stipulation that Africa not accept more affordable medications from elsewhere. Continuous use and abuse.

6. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    This BLOOD BUSINESS is more SINISTER than I THOUGHT. It's TRULY a GLOBAL EXPERIENCE going on NOW. I have a LIST of ARTICLES documenting the EFFORT.

Of course we will DIE in our IGNORANCE if we dont GET A CLUE about OURSELVES.

DIE with SOME VAMPIRE or BLOODSUCKER sucking the LIFE out of US.

Black people are in a POSITION to SAVE the WORLD. Especially WOMEN and the CHILDREN born into the WORLD.

I can say one thing the RED CROSS will be betting on you to be HOMELESS when a FIRE hits your HOUSE and they will come into the NEIGHBORHOOD to SAVE the DAY in EXCHANGE for SOME BLOOD to gain some DEMOGRAPHICS.

They have been doing that in the BLACK COMMUNITY for DECADES.

HURRICANE KATRINA represented a BONANZA of BLOOD SAMPLES and in SOME INSTANCE GOLD was STRUCK. UNIQUE BLOOD TYPES found nowhere else EVEN in our MOTHERLAND of AFRICA.

That is WHY there is a GLOBAL BLOOD HUNT I believe NOW.

Being a BOOGEYMAN. The purpose I finally FIGURE OUT.

It is NOT to SAVE the WORLD. Actually to PLACE US into BLOODSUCKING BONDAGE.

But I talk FOOLISH STUFF anyway

Oh well.