Black People : RED ALERT !!! OVER 1000 AFRIKAN AMERICANS KILLED EVERY DAY !

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by London, Jul 13, 2009.

1. London

London Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Abortion.

I've just been doing some research on the number of black people being killed through abortion every day in America. It's shocking. Over a 1000 every day ! That's ridiculous !

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,348649,00.html

Why didn't I know about this before ? Why isn't more noise being made about this ? The other thing is that they're introducing it into Africa also. I read that in Kenya over the last couple of decades they've successfully managed to half on average the number of babies a woman has. Come on people ! Make some noise about this ! A f**king thousand a day !!!!

http://www.euthanasia.com/kenya.html

2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    If that's what sisters want to do

It's their body, you cant stop them

3. London

Ratings:
    +10
    Amazing.

There is another person within that body, who has his/her own body and mind who can make decisions about him/herself.

It is not a 'thing' that is in there, like some addition, a body part or whatever. It's the next step to making 'us' bigger and stronger as one.

Individualism rules doesn't it.

So would it be fine for a young black male, because he is an individual, to to take the life of another ?

All these destructive behaviours, individualism in this case, are detremental to what destee is, what all this is about...we as one people.

The best way it seems to bring down a people, to rule and conquer them is to divide them and shift the emphasis away from the whole and over to the individual. Capitalism and materialism does a very good job of that. Me, me. me. Sometimes I wonder, it's no wonder 'we' are in the state we are in in the Anglo-America hegemon.

Why has the choice been made to use money to kill babies rather than to use the very same money to secure and improve the environment that these children are born into ? This self same money could be used to educate, provide jobs, housing etc etc etc.... to change the white supremacist in origin, socioeconomic environment these children are born into. Again, come on people !!!

4. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    Just wondering

..what would you do with the millions of children born who have HIV, born into such poverty they die before they are a month old from lack of food, children who have any number of diseases? You just want to pick one thing and get folks up in arms..? What are you doing in your community first..?

5. youngblackceo

youngblackceo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Black people have to come to terms with reality..
    I agree with the London.
    One thousand black babies aborted a day is just ridiculous.
    How much human potential are we wasting is the question that needs to be asked.
    Let's be honest in US majority of these abortions has more to do with the current attitude of let's just get rid of this mistake.
    In my opinion sex is being used as a weapon towards black people.
    There is a current effort to push a particuraly sexual attitude on blacks in particular.
    That is counter productive and destructive to our people.
    Don't believe me take about thirty minutes out of your day and just listen to the radio are video stations.

I'm in no way expressing any puritans views in regards to sex.
    But we as a people must start practicing some sexual disicipline.
    We must also start to create and atmosphere in terms of how we view sex and sexuality.
    That is in conjuction to new reality that we must create for ourselves.

6. Steve69

Steve69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I think its good 1000 people are not being selfish and just thinking what’s best for themselves.
    Just because a woman can have a kid a year does not mean they should or are entitled to.
    We need to be more responsible. The children deserve a decent life and did not ask to be born. If you make that decision then you should have a duty and the responsibility to give them a good life.
    A lot of times they cannot afford it or have too many, so they do not have the time to raise them.
    This is a major difference with the whites. We try to raise twice as many and with one less parent.
    So our children get about 25% of the parenting time of whites.
    Of course when this makes a difference we get to blame it on someone else.
    And do we need to really work on having more kids when so many cant feed so many now. And what about adoption.
    Maybe we should have less and try to take care of the ones already born that deserve help.

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Prayers are answered thru the womb (un-i-verse)

8. London

Ratings:
    +10
    I don't know why whites are seem as the standard in your comparison.

Having children is not a sin; it is a blessing. Again, children are not the problem; the environment we live in is. Because we suffer amnesia of history as it relates to us what white people are apparently doing is the only and the best way of doing things.

Growing up in the Caribbean and of what I know of Afrika families are traditionally large. Some can say typically five children or more. But now what I notice is that, again, particularly in the Caribbean where over the last few decades we've been exposed to the Western lifestyle the emphasis has shifted away from the family and commune/community and especially extended family absolutely to the individual. Me, me, me, me. Materialism. Buy, buy, buy. What can I get. What can I achieve. How much money can I earn. How much of a good job can I get ? How much of a good school can I get into. I need to get that car to feel as if 'I am'. To feel at ease. To get rid of that anxiety of not quite knowing what I am all about.

Now in the Caribbean everybody has turned against each other. Most people are aiming to go overseas to America or somewhere in Europe. The same thing is happening in Afrika. All because of this anxiety of self. Those who cannot go are concerned with how big there house can be and where it is located. What type and size of car they can get. How much of a status their job can give them. All this before any consideration on family, children and especially the extended family. The extended family is usually cnotains the main competitive rivals to 'making it' and who you cannot lose face against.

Western culture in my opinion is sick. Not only is it anti-children and destructive in many and various aspects, it is plain anti-life. It encourages fewer children in families who are more insular, insolated and grow up in a savage capitalist, unnatural, toxic world where everyone else is aiming to take advantage of them which again drives the whole selfishness thing again...division and individualism.

These large families in the Caribbean did not have much materially but there were plenty people around, siblings and relatives (extended family). These children grew up fine and healthy (natural food, natural physical environment).

We should not let our socioeconomic environment rule our fertility; it should be there to support and serve so don't let anyone tell you certain mothers cannnot bring children into the wrong environment. Tell them instead of killing their babies the same money should be used to provide that right environment for those babies.

9. London

Ratings:
    +10
    Provide them the right environment for those children.

Yes !!! This is precisely, 100%, ab-so-lute-ly something to definately get up in arms about.

Every single one of these over 1000 black babies killed every day are not all born with HIV. A lot are born into conditions and an environment of poverty which we all know this Anglo-American hegemon is absolutely reluctant to change.....the paradigm and socioeconomic, education, institutional structures that would render it better for us.

If you want to know what I do. Whilst going to school I work for an educational charity in London where I mentor school children in predominatly black areas. Help them with their work, gives talks, take them on trips etc.

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Come here and let me hug you!