Black People : Red Alert For Staged Government Terror Attack

I-khan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2005
Today's red level terror alert in symbiosis with escalation of conflict in the Middle East is the trial balloon for a massive staged false flag terror attack, blamed on Hezbollah or Al-Qaeda, that will light the blue touch paper for World War Three.

Radio host Alex Jones, who predicted a staged attack on the World Trade Center involving the use of Osama bin Laden as a fall guy in July 2001, has now gone on record with a second prediction that a staged government terror attack will occur before the end of October unless a gargantuan effort to prevent it is launched.

Only through a massively increased counter-propaganda effort on behalf of all truth activists can prevent an imminent cataclysmic horror show that will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park.

We have exhaustively documented that criminal elements in control of major western governments have carried out terror attacks and deliberately manufactured fake alerts for political purposes.
Full Article : prisonplanet.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for those who care......

I-khan said:
Today's red level terror alert in symbiosis with escalation of conflict in the Middle East is the trial balloon for a massive staged false flag terror attack, blamed on Hezbollah or Al-Qaeda, that will light the blue touch paper for World War Three.

Radio host Alex Jones, who predicted a staged attack on the World Trade Center involving the use of Osama bin Laden as a fall guy in July 2001, has now gone on record with a second prediction that a staged government terror attack will occur before the end of October unless a gargantuan effort to prevent it is launched.

Only through a massively increased counter-propaganda effort on behalf of all truth activists can prevent an imminent cataclysmic horror show that will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park.

We have exhaustively documented that criminal elements in control of major western governments have carried out terror attacks and deliberately manufactured fake alerts for political purposes.
Full Article : prisonplanet.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for those who care......

ty young GOD........................

but I fear that many of us still fear
or don't care to hear
so they will oftimes run from the truth
and say, "that is a conspiracy theorist over there"

Peace to you God.........:bowdown:

info-moetry said:
ty young GOD........................

but I fear that many of us still fear
or don't care to hear
so they will oftimes run from the truth
and say, "that is a conspiracy theorist over there"

Peace to you God.........:bowdown:
yes very true, I often counter those arguments with a few statements such as

1) if there were no lies being told than there would be no conspiracy theories or theorist..

2)why expect a system that lies to everybody to tell the truth

3)the most popular 'conspiracy theories' are meant to throw you off from the truth even though the popular ones have grains of truth within themselves...
'they' would not allow data to get out if they did not see a way to manipulate it so that they can further control your behavior via e-motions, it is all about persuasion,

4) if you do not KNOW that something is terribly wrong with the world powers and the people who control them to day you are docile and a slave without you knowledge of being such..

ALL I know is that something IS wrong....and I will look at it from many perspectives to get a full view,so that I do not become a 'theorist' but a REALIST.

htp

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back