Black Authors : Recording-producing- anyone interested?

cis17

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 15, 2003
I am a super talented producer of jazz, neo soul music, i.e. my influences are for example jill scott.

I have heard some amazing poems come out of the spoken word forum. With the artists permission of course! But, the quality of the recordings I have come accross has to much noise and is not of sufficient quality to incorporate into a well produced song. If any one is interested and can get a well recorded spoken word verse (No noise i.e. humming in the background), hopefully about the topic of music (doesn't have to be though) then let me know. For your participation, I will be happy to send you a finished cd with your spoken word with an instrumental backing and recognize your input on any releases. What do you all think?

Welcome cis17 ... thank you for joining us ... the words you included "With the artists permission of course!" warms the heart of our community because many give here and this is always a concern for them.

I moved your thread to this forum, as discussion threads are not allowed in the Spoken Word forum.

Please make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back