Black People : Reconstructing Afrikan Sacred Science

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The world as we know it today would not exist if it wasn't for Black people. Everything that exist today, from Freemasonry to computers, is based on some form of Afrikan science. From Kemet, to Kush, all the way back to Lemuria, these sciences were preserved in our temples and were taught to everyone in society. Even though these sciences are our very nature, nowadays they seem foreign to most of us. Many of us have been reintroduced to bits and pieces of these sciences through lectures from various Master Teachers.

But how do we go about reconstructing these sciences back into the unified system that they once were? Not only that, but how are we to make this available to Afrikan person that seeks it? How can we facilitate this knowledge to the youth, who so desperately need it?

The world as we know it today would not exist if it wasn't for Black people. Everything that exist today, from Freemasonry to computers, is based on some form of Afrikan science. From Kemet, to Kush, all the way back to Lemuria, these sciences were preserved in our temples and were taught to everyone in society. Even though these sciences are our very nature, nowadays they seem foreign to most of us. Many of us have been reintroduced to bits and pieces of these sciences through lectures from various Master Teachers.

But how do we go about reconstructing these sciences back into the unified system that they once were? Not only that, but how are we to make this available to Afrikan person that seeks it? How can we facilitate this knowledge to the youth, who so desperately need it?

I will attempt to answer the first question. I do not think that anything can be "re-constructed" into the systems they once were becase these systems were not "unified". Evidence. The division between Osiris/Set. This was also a veury real difference in the development of Nile River Vally cultures between South (Upper) and North (Lower) "Egypt". For one, in western countries how many percieve the North to be "upper" and the South to be "lower"?

Just look at the differences in worship and development of varying so-called "cult centers". Even today some place RA in a hierarchy over Ptah when at an early dynastic era it was the other way around.

Peace

Peace!

I apologize if I am coming at this like a practitioner, but as a practitioner I will say the system is already there and is complete. Our biases, arrogance and perceptions keep us from realizing it. It is available to each who seeks it. We facilitate it by living, embodying and manifesting it.

Blackbird

For one to understand the depth of these systems, one must be a part of them and not just study them far off from a dispassionate outsider's point of view of reading books and Wikipedia.

Blackbird (SevenSealzBayou)

This is what rings as one of the truest statements I have read. Though I am not a practitioner, I do not think you can go and knock on the door and say "hey let me in." They say that it chooses you, not vice versa.

I am beginning to stop looking for answers everywhere else (but I will consider them)...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back