Recollection for Reconnection

smoothsoul is a plagiarizer!!!

This person plagiarized my poem that I posted on HipHopPoetry.com back on Nov.10,2006. Here's the link to my piece on that site under the same title: http://www.hiphoppoetry.com/vB/showthread.php?t=26916. I also have it posted on my myspace page, if further proof is necessary.

It's a shame that this person is a mod on this site and has the audacity to bite and take credit for a piece that he clearly did not write. It's utterly disgraceful. I don't know what measures are taken against biters on this site, but I would like this poem removed since smoothsoul is not the original author, I am!!!

um

you make a very good case

i've done my research

and i respect your comments

and your position as well as a fellow writer

i will wait for a response from Smoothsoul

regarding this

when i hear Smoothsoul's side

i or the Administrators will consider what the next action should be

we are about fairness here at Destee.com

so in fairness we would like to give Smoothsoul a chance to respond

and we will take it from there

peace

Black

BlackVision said:
This person plagiarized my poem that I posted on HipHopPoetry.com back on Nov.10,2006. Here's the link to my piece on that site under the same title: http://www.hiphoppoetry.com/vB/showthread.php?t=26916. I also have it posted on my myspace page, if further proof is necessary.

It's a shame that this person is a mod on this site and has the audacity to bite and take credit for a piece that he clearly did not write. It's utterly disgraceful. I don't know what measures are taken against biters on this site, but I would like this poem removed since smoothsoul is not the original author, I am!!!

BlackVision ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

We have a long standing policy regarding posting other's poetry ... Copyright Infringement - Stealing - Is Not Allowed Here!.

I appreciate you presenting your concern, and Brother SmoothSoul will respond (give him a few days, as he's away right now).

If you'd like, i can remove the poetry in question, but i'd rather he do it, if necessary. Just let me know.

Sorry we had to meet this way, but not sorry we've met!

Please make yourself at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back