Moorfius

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2004
Earth
Occupation
Self Employed
Reclaim Your Afrikan Helth Now

Hotep

Sincerity and Purenes of Hart is a Absolute Must for any Afrikan to even think about reclaiming ones good health. We must first of all understand that every thing that is causing the major health problems in Black men and Black women first starts with the "Mind". The "Mind" must be healthy "First". According to the Accociation of Black Psycologist, it is agreed that Every Black Man and Woman in America is suffering from "Serious psycological Problems". The first steps for any cure is to recognize the symptoms. Black Folk Must understand that every thing concerning Life in America is out of sink with Afrikan (The Natural Order of Things) life, starting with.
1. Thought Proceses, Mis-Education, Lack of Knowlege of Black Self, Spiritual Retardation in Europian False Docterins ect.
2. Poor Housing, Poor Community Life, Discumbobulation of the Families, Intentional Social Programs to set up the failure of All Black Afrikans in America ect.
3. Out right Poisoning of Air, Water, Food on every level ect.

But there is "Hope", starting with a Sincere Effort to Learn the "Knowlege of Self". Starting with Learning your True Afrikan History. And a Absolute willingness to Cleanse the (Your) Afrikan Mind of All Europian Trash and Filthy habits. Understanding that "Every-Thing" given to "Us" by the so-called white (Mind) man is counter productive and detramental, distructive and "Most" of all, Absolutly un-healthy to any and all Afrikans in America.
Every Brother and Sister reading this can expect to become ill with one or more of the Dis-Eases that are a result of the so-called American Life style, if you are not already sick with something.
The Afrikan Quality of Life can only be maintained by Afrikan Education and Natural Foods, Clean Water, Fresh Air and Above all Learning the Knowlege of Self.

Ase`

http://www.blackherbals.com/Yorubic_Medicine.htm

I agree....

We need to change our entire lifestyle in order to be healthy and maintian our health.

I sincerely believe that this modern Western Diet that's being forced on us is not only responsible for our many physical ailments, but also affects our intelligence and mental capabilities as well.

When I cut down on fast foods and take more fish oils I'm able to think much clearer and faster.

Problem is....fast food seems to be the cheapest and most convienent food you can buy now a days.
And I can't cook!

Maybe I need to find me a good African women who can stir up some good home-cooked African food in order to reclaim my African health.

Why is every one sick???

Hotep

Today almost every one past the age 30 years of has something wrong with his or her health, Why? Is there nothing that can be done about this? Or do most of us really care about our health? When any one talkes about this subject the responce is most times something like,...Well there is nothing to be done about it, every thing you eat has some thing wrong with it, or My grand parents ate what I eat and they lived to be 80 and 90.
Every so-called Religion has Laws on how to "Eat" properly for the best quality of life possible. Due to the Mass Awakening of our "Black People" and people of color all over the Earth, it is become-ing greatly known that in order to be able to rise to the level of human excelence or be all you can be and sustain the quality of life, we Must eat the Right food. All fast food is "Killing" us, no matter how healthy they say it is and how low carb it is. All processed foods (Our Grand-Parents didn't eat or know about) are harmful to every ones health, and that industry knows this but are only concerned with make-ing "Money", not improve-ing the health of the Masses. Europian diet is not compatible with the Afrikan digestion system and never will be, we will die before we can adapt to thir un-healthy life styles.
Read the lables before you take home the poison of your choice. All food additives, preservitives, artificial flavers, food colorings ect are not fit for "Hu-Man" concumption and will kill you in the long run. By the time we reach 45-65, it is "Almost" too late and we need better health-care because we are going to need it to fix the damage we did to our bodies when we were young and ignorant. Most of us are ready to fall over dead at 50 if we try to run around the block, why?? Think about it now, before it is too late and the damage is irriversable to our health. "The Afrikan is basicly Vegitarian" by nature. Meat if it is clean (Not-Pork or Swine flesh) should only be eaten in very small moderations because it is hard to digest in the first place and in the second, we don't need it to live healthy. We should know what our "Open-Enemy" is feeding us.
Tooth paste has on the lable, "Do not swallow" if you do call this #1-800-468-6502 for help with being poisoned. The elders used plain old bake-ing soda for a fresher breath. We must do the research to save our own health, We must learn how to keep the (Body) "Holy Temple of G-d" clean at all times if we are wise. What we Eat, Drink and Think is much, much more importent than how much money we make.

Ase`

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back