Black Relationships : Rebuilding Trust

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Nisa, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    I have a question. This past month, there was an issue between me and a guy that I'm "talking to"...and my cousin inadvertantly told him about this other guy that i was talking to..but I decided to cut him off, and I didnt really like him in the first place. I need some advice..other than to be patient..on how to rebuild the trust with the guy im really interested in.
    It will be greatly appreciated, and I know I can come to the family and get honest,loving opinions..cuz yall so lubly and edumacated
    Love yall,
    Nisa :hearts2:

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

There's really nothing you can do. It's all on this guy to decide if he can trust you or not. I make it a point NOT to mess with women that cut off a guy as soon as I come into the picture...because if she does it to him...she'll do it to me. Thus, I can't trust a woman like that. Maybe he's more forgiving than I am.

3. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    I didn't cut him off as soon as he came in the picture. It was in process already.

4. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I still think time will tell. Maybe you should talk to him and see how he feels about the situation. Maybe he seeing it the wrong way and it's making him not trust you.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    First you did nothing so wrong for him to not trust you !
    you both are talking which friendship is to be built through that friendship trust will come
    with honesty and as respect should be in place if commitment and feelings come then
    a relationship will be born out of the honesty and trust that was built between the two .

Secondly even you was moving pass the first guy , you should allow him to know that
    you was involve with a guy that you now let go and moving beyond him this way he will
    have no reason to hold doubt in his mind what was said he should ask you first before
    acting on he/she say then be honest and real about it , if you feel some trust was lost
    from him learning of this no longer guy then ask him and asure him it's truely over now
    the trust will build itself in a manner that you both take it in , always be open yet close
    to a point to not be taken or hurt
    GOODLUCK on the he say/ she say mix up