Black People : REBUILDING: THE BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD.............

:geek:young people do not like us.....

lmao

Young people are not stupid that's all. We live in an culture that say one thing yet do another. We judge each other hearsely with a limited amount of compassion , forgiveness and understanding. Our elders must act and behave like elders.

Amd most of all remember how we was at such an age. In order to teach one must first learn to listen. And give respect, and usually we get it back.

We lack that amongst adults, Is it safe to say that we lack that with our youths ??

Young people need to know that as adults we don't have all the answers but we are here for them.

I don't know, Our youth are an direct reflection and product from us. If we stop putting stock in images and illusions , Will they follow suit ??

We have to be careful what we are teachng our children by our actions.

Peace

TO BLKBUTTERFLY41:
Great post! I have often felt that other groups of people that came to the US (or anywhere in the world) had an advantage because they managed to stay together and keep their culture intact. I also agree that it starts with family and spills over from there. At the same time, Jamesfrmphilly used to tell us that we might not be able to save everyone as we are all at different levels of consciousness.

we must suggest that to the moderators but realy I would not desire to be one preaching to the choir, in fact this will be my end here at Destee and moving on to ther thing and places, after Dec 31st, and I am at the point now were I feel that if folks want something they will embrace it regardless of conditioning, and we should not be impatient or angry if most don't care about this at all

Bro Ankur,
I will be disappointed to see you go. Your posts make me think about things a little differently, and I will miss that. I hope that you change your mind, but I also understand that need to find something different.

TO BLKBUTTERFLY41:
Great post! I have often felt that other groups of people that came to the US (or anywhere in the world) had an advantage because they managed to stay together and keep their culture intact. I also agree that it starts with family and spills over from there. At the same time, Jamesfrmphilly used to tell us that we might not be able to save everyone as we are all at different levels of consciousness.

Thanks, Most black don't know their culture roots. So we adopted many others. Which is part of the problem.

We don't have or know our language, food, family legecy that is not attached to slavery. If you go to any major city in the US, you will find an lil Italy, China town, Spanish harlem etc and other ethnic communities that hold on to their culture practices. You ever heard of an little Africa ??

What can we implement to bring back the brotherhood and sisterhood ??

Thanks sincerely and Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back