Central African Republic : Rebels take the capital of Central African Republic

Really!?

an African country that don't run elections?

Well, I am going to look into this some more. Perhaps they don't because of all the negative hype elections have gotten from other countries in Africa that ended up causing so much violence and deaths. I heard in this community about a West African country and others too, that are notorious for rigged elections. i heard about how minority groups were supported to run and one man who was married to a foreign woman won the election even though the constitution stated something that was supposed to block with was ignored. The people in Central and West AFrica have a huge history of how they went through 'the Great Migration' period arund the same time we were dealing with 'Manifest Destiny' and there are a lot of problems because of that I have read. but at any rate, I am going to do some research on this country and see what 'elections' have to do with regards to their history.

I agree up to a point with James and you:

But we are making comments on places and spaces we don't live in and from a safe distance...

All I can do is hope for the best...

FYI...

I agree up to a point with James and you:

But we are making comments on places and spaces we don't live in and from a safe distance...

All I can do is hope for the best...

FYI...

me too, I hope for the best.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back