Black Poetry : Reasons

Mario William vitale

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 6, 2017
The Voice Of Love
life is simply what you make it congratulations here I stand being molded by your hand
stronger then my whole dream standing in the sun when my life is done placing the whole world at my feet,
stronger then I ever dreamed standing in the sun when my life is done one love in my life
burning in this heart of mind and if I live a hundred years I know I'll never find
navigate, gavitate & radiate

cherish the dreams where people smile cause you know all the great while
don't lose your way with each passing day don't through it away wonders are waiting to start
hold to the truth in your heart if we hold on together know are dreams will never die
souls in the window learn how to pray there is a whole fountain washing are fears away
if we hold on together I know are dreams will never die dreams see us through to forever
one day I wander in the dark you tok me like the sun in the dark will see the light

down in your heart there are two voices one is for wrong the other is for right
whats that voice behind the power puts a smile on your face it is love pure love
in every truth that we are found the things to do if all the good we are doing
you don't have to be a rich me you can be poor living on the street
put a smile on your face the voice of love conquers evil sin
you made me love you out of fear & nothing
I'm in the middle of a chain reaction on a journey toward salvation

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back