The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
We have lost Our Way.

We have forsaken the PTAH [Path].

We identify with "Gods" and "Goddesses" which are lower daemons.

We Know not Our PTAH [Father].

Thus we know not our Higher Self [Khus].

We reject our Higher Self [Khus].

We reject the Right PATH [Ptah]

We reject Our Father [Ptah]

We are Divine SOULS [Khus].

Not "gods" or "Goddess" [Lower Daemons].

If you dont know what and who I am talking about.

You are Confused, everywhere!

":Divine SOULS not gods and goddesses"

Never thought of it that way. Tell us the difference, brotha Omo.

Etymology and usage

omowalejabali said:
Can you find for me a single reference to "God" or "Goddess" in ancient African texts or are these "foreign" terminology?
"The earliest written form of the Germanic word "god" comes from the 6th century Christian Codex Argenteus. The English word itself descends from th Proto-Germanic gudan. Most linguists agree that the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European form ghu-to-m was based on the root ghau(e)-, which meant either "to libate" or "to call, to invoke"."

"The capitalized form "God" was first used in Ulfias' Gothic translation of the New Testament, to represent the Greek Theos."

Sounds greek to me!

Same as the word "meter" as in "meter nedu"

omowalejabali said:
"The earliest written form of the Germanic word "god" comes from the 6th century Christian Codex Argenteus. The English word itself descends from th Proto-Germanic gudan. Most linguists agree that the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European form ghu-to-m was based on the root ghau(e)-, which meant either "to libate" or "to call, to invoke"."

"The capitalized form "God" was first used in Ulfias' Gothic translation of the New Testament, to represent the Greek Theos."

Sounds greek to me!

Or any other variant.

http://www.bibleanswerstand.org/God.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back