Black People : REASONS TO KNOW AND FIGHT

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    [SIZE=3] It's nice to be back, and I see that I have my job cut out for me. On the Religion/Spirituality Forum we see a classic example of "WHY WE MUST STRUGGLE JUST TO BE WHO WE ARE AND MAINTAIN WHAT WE HAVE DONE". ON THE "RECLAIMING OUR STOLEN CULTURE" forum we see the same thing going on. Since this is not about slamming anyone, let me explain it like this:

We know, or at least some of us do, that we have been a defeated people, a conquered people, a brainwashed and well indoctrinated people. We have been a people subjected to the economics, philosophies, miseducation, value systems, religions and cultural and historically imposed veiwpoints and definitions of others who do not and never have had our best interest at heart.

History and personal experience has revealed to us that the enemy is both outside and inside of ourselves. This is what I call good warfare. Some of us know that Cater G. Woodson said; "If you control the thinking of a man, you do not have to worry about their actions". This is quite true and has been and is exhibited by our people everyday and in everyway.

No one wants to touch us, acknowledge us or lay claim to anything about us that in their brainwashed and indoctrinated condition goes against the programming they have already received from our historic enemies. This is understandable and is a testament of the thorough job they have systemically done.

This is why it is so difficult for the black Europeanized Christain, the black Arabanized Muslim, the black Europeanized Jew/Hebrew and other foreigners to respect, understand, acknowledge our history, culture and life...both past and present. The enemy is within us, among us...constantly and insideously eroding at our will, our struggle, our culture, our history and our very lives that so many of our ancestors have died and fought to preserve so that we could be who and what we always have been.

The black Arabinized Muslim isn't going to say very much if anything against the black Europeanized Christian or Jew/Hebrew or visa versa. Why should they? THEY ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS. They have much in common. We follow their version of religion, we speak their language, practice their culture, and more importantly, "WERE SLAVES TO THEM ALL" both past and present.

To have the world tell it, there were no "Black Chinese". Maybe the world and those in it have forgotten or never knew that "OUR PEOPLE ARE THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS OF ALL THE PEOPLE NOW ON THIS EARTH !" SO MUCH FOR ANTROPOLOGY AND DNA, HUH ? To have the world tell it, The words, prophets and writings of the Arabs, Jews and european Christians are the undisputed and holy word of God.

In as much as I actually want to maintain peace and a "Rodney King" mentality on this forum, I see that it is not possible unless I ignore or concede to the erroneous philosophies and propaganda being expounded here. The Rodney King mentality has been revealed to be one of our major problems in the world, both past and present. We have always conceded, bowed, humbled ourselves and submitted for the sake of "can we all just get along".

I do not fit into this mold, although I once did when I was deaf, dumb and blind. So I'm actually saying all of this to let everyone know that; " I am about to rip through all this bulls*** and nonsense being written. Feelings may get hurt, although it isn't my intent. There are those who may take some things as a personal attack, and if so, then so be it. I'm going to lay the dirt on the table and tear down walls of thought and beliefs like never before.

It's bad enough that we have OUR OWN DIRT TO SIFT THROUGH AND CORRECT AS A PEOPLE HISTORICALLY, BOTH PAST AND PRESENT...BUT WHEN SOMEONE COMES AND LAYS THE DIRT OF OUR ENEMY AT OUR FEET AND THEN TELLS US IT'S GOLD DUST, THAT IS A LITTLE TOO MUCH TO DIGEST.

I JUST FELT I HAD TO SAY THIS SO THAT THERE WILL BE SOME TYPE OF UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT'S ABOUT TO GO ON. I THANK YOU AND WILL QUOTE THE 1957 SECRETARY GENERAL OF NATO; "BEWARE OF AFRICA THE SLEEPING GIANT"...AND THAT GOES FOR THE PEOPLE ALSO, WHICH WE ARE !
    :thinking: (I always liked this big head joker) laughs !
    PEACE/HETEP !
    [/SIZE]

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    deep sign / let forth the word be told

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    One thing about a lie Brother Keita, is; The Truth is bound to come out!

Let those who have ears hear! And let those who have doubts, research it for themselves.

Bring it on Brother!