Black People Politics : REALLY? Trump vs. Biden

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
I know it is fun to love to hate Trump but what exactly has Biden done for the Black community with his political career in over the forty years he's been working even as a Vice President? He announced on TV he was running for the United States Senate when it was for President. And he's actually been insulting Black people. Obama was the "first well spoken" black person. If you don't vote for me, "you ain't Black." Well, what are his accomplishments that are worthy for a vote?

Do you know that the President's job is like the guy who drives the bus? If you don't like your bus driver but he's good at it like Trump, would you trade him off for Biden who makes so many mistakes and hasn't proven himself in those forty years and doesn't even know where he is. Joe not knowing where he is: Welcoming a campaign audience cheering them using a wrong state they aren't from.

Speaking of bus drivers, I remember the adrenalin rides I experienced with a school bus driver as a kid. We'd all be sitting there forever when all of a sudden he'd dash up the steps to command the steering wheel, throwing the gear into first, while pushing back his black coat off his hip for the ride of our lives -- from the phantom! That's how I imagined him.

Trump has done record breaking results for our economy which is good all the way around, not just record breaking jobs . He's kept Kim Jong Un off our porch by not blinking from his threats. He launched airfield strikes on Syria to stop the the use of Chemical weapons even against his own minority people -- chemicals burning many children and babies. He stopped an attack on two base where we were from Iran by sending in an aircraft carrier. He'd rather make official friends with Putin than provoke him by giving him a cold shoulder in a I have more ships than you do stance.

Yes he calls names, "sleepy Joe, crazy Nancy, Shifty Shift... but he also invites Black organizations leaders to the oval office to listen to what they say. We now are the number one oil producer in the world. That means no one can threaten us because we have a need from them for energy. Okay that was just the short sample. We need to use a compare contrast rather than choose because of his color -- orange.

This is a duplicate!

I know it is fun to love to hate Trump but what exactly has Biden done for the Black community with his political career in over the forty years he's been working even as a Vice President? He announced on TV he was running for the United States Senate when it was for President. And he's actually been insulting Black people. Obama was the "first well spoken" black person. If you don't vote for me, "you ain't Black." Well, what are his accomplishments that are worthy for a vote?

Do you know that the President's job is like the guy who drives the bus? If you don't like your bus driver but he's good at it like Trump, would you trade him off for Biden who makes so many mistakes and hasn't proven himself in those forty years and doesn't even know where he is. Joe not knowing where he is: Welcoming a campaign audience cheering them using a wrong state they aren't from.

Speaking of bus drivers, I remember the adrenalin rides I experienced with a school bus driver as a kid. We'd all be sitting there forever when all of a sudden he'd dash up the steps to command the steering wheel, throwing the gear into first, while pushing back his black coat off his hip for the ride of our lives -- from the phantom! That's how I imagined him.

Trump has done record breaking results for our economy which is good all the way around, not just record breaking jobs . He's kept Kim Jong Un off our porch by not blinking from his threats. He launched airfield strikes on Syria to stop the the use of Chemical weapons even against his own minority people -- chemicals burning many children and babies. He stopped an attack on two base where we were from Iran by sending in an aircraft carrier. He'd rather make official friends with Putin than provoke him by giving him a cold shoulder in a I have more ships than you do stance.

Yes he calls names, "sleepy Joe, crazy Nancy, Shifty Shift... but he also invites Black organizations leaders to the oval office to listen to what they say. We now are the number one oil producer in the world. That means no one can threaten us because we have a need from them for energy. Okay that was just the short sample. We need to use a compare contrast rather than choose because of his color -- orange.

President Trump is just as bad if not worst then Former Vice President Biden who authored the Crime Bill under the tutelage of Former President Obama. Fear not though because Kanye West is alluding to his stepping into the ring for the 2020 bid. What party's flag will he opt for is yet to be determined.

www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2020/07/19/kanye-west-announces-1st-presidential-campaign-event-in-baffling-2020-bid/24566530

2372007050099009307_5030674.jpg2372007050099009307_5030674.jpg

www.kanyewest.com

BLACK LIVES MATTER SO BLACKS HAVE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER.

This is a duplicate!
Thank you. :)
Now it would be the perfect team if he picked Jay-Z for vice president of America. If that were to occur I would tell my parents that I must grow up and go back to America to live all the time.
Thanx for your comment. Some strong song, huh?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back