Black People Politics : REALLY? Trump vs. Biden

willa

Apr 7, 2013
I know it is fun to love to hate Trump but what exactly has Biden done for the Black community with his political career in over the forty years he's been working even as a Vice President? He announced on TV he was running for the United States Senate when it was for President. And he's actually been insulting Black people. Obama was the "first well spoken" black person. If you don't vote for me, "you ain't Black." Well, what are his accomplishments that are worthy for a vote?

Do you know that the President's job is like the guy who drives the bus? If you don't like your bus driver but he's good at it like Trump, would you trade him off for Biden who makes so many mistakes and hasn't proven himself in those forty years and doesn't even know where he is. Joe not knowing where he is: Welcoming a campaign audience cheering them using a wrong state they aren't from.

Speaking of bus drivers, I remember the adrenalin rides I experienced with a school bus driver as a kid. We'd all be sitting there forever when all of a sudden he'd dash up the steps to command the steering wheel, throwing the gear into first, while pushing back his black coat off his hip for the ride of our lives -- from the phantom! That's how I imagined him.

Trump has done record breaking results for our economy which is good all the way around, not just record breaking jobs . He's kept Kim Jong Un off our porch by not blinking from his threats. He launched airfield strikes on Syria to stop the the use of Chemical weapons even against his own minority people -- chemicals burning many children and babies. He stopped an attack on two base where we were from Iran by sending in an aircraft carrier. He'd rather make official friends with Putin than provoke him by giving him a cold shoulder in a I have more ships than you do stance.

Yes he calls names, "sleepy Joe, crazy Nancy, Shifty Shift... but he also invites Black organizations leaders to the oval office to listen to what they say. We now are the number one oil producer in the world. That means no one can threaten us because we have a need from them for energy. Okay that was just the short sample. We need to use a compare contrast rather than choose because of his color -- orange.

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
I know it is fun to love to hate Trump but what exactly has Biden done for the Black community with his political career in over the forty years he's been working even as a Vice President? He announced on TV he was running for the United States Senate when it was for President. And he's actually been insulting Black people. Obama was the "first well spoken" black person. If you don't vote for me, "you ain't Black." Well, what are his accomplishments that are worthy for a vote?

Do you know that the President's job is like the guy who drives the bus? If you don't like your bus driver but he's good at it like Trump, would you trade him off for Biden who makes so many mistakes and hasn't proven himself in those forty years and doesn't even know where he is. Joe not knowing where he is: Welcoming a campaign audience cheering them using a wrong state they aren't from.

Speaking of bus drivers, I remember the adrenalin rides I experienced with a school bus driver as a kid. We'd all be sitting there forever when all of a sudden he'd dash up the steps to command the steering wheel, throwing the gear into first, while pushing back his black coat off his hip for the ride of our lives -- from the phantom! That's how I imagined him.

Trump has done record breaking results for our economy which is good all the way around, not just record breaking jobs . He's kept Kim Jong Un off our porch by not blinking from his threats. He launched airfield strikes on Syria to stop the the use of Chemical weapons even against his own minority people -- chemicals burning many children and babies. He stopped an attack on two base where we were from Iran by sending in an aircraft carrier. He'd rather make official friends with Putin than provoke him by giving him a cold shoulder in a I have more ships than you do stance.

Yes he calls names, "sleepy Joe, crazy Nancy, Shifty Shift... but he also invites Black organizations leaders to the oval office to listen to what they say. We now are the number one oil producer in the world. That means no one can threaten us because we have a need from them for energy. Okay that was just the short sample. We need to use a compare contrast rather than choose because of his color -- orange.
President Trump is just as bad if not worst then Former Vice President Biden who authored the Crime Bill under the tutelage of Former President Obama. Fear not though because Kanye West is alluding to his stepping into the ring for the 2020 bid. What party's flag will he opt for is yet to be determined.

www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2020/07/19/kanye-west-announces-1st-presidential-campaign-event-in-baffling-2020-bid/24566530

2372007050099009307_5030674.jpg
2372007050099009307_5030674.jpg

www.kanyewest.com

BLACK LIVES MATTER SO BLACKS HAVE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER.

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
Now it would be the perfect team if he picked Jay-Z for vice president of America. If that were to occur I would tell my parents that I must grow up and go back to America to live all the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
Kemetstry Black People : WHAT TRUMP REALLY THINKS OF SISTERS Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : What is Really Bothering You Is " Black " Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Really - stated in 1972 Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : HE'S REALLY NOT IMPRESSED BY Black Relationships 0
S Health and Wellness : Corona Virus more prevalent among African Americans? Really? Black Health and Wellness 7
SwagII Black Women : What is he really after? Black Women 0
SwagII Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like? Black Relationships 1
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What Really Happens After Death? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 115
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Al D Science and Technology : How far are the Sun and Moon really? Science and Technology 2
Ndugu Black People : Activist and Actor , Danny Glover breaks down what is Really going on in Venezuela Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Video / Audio : Lil Jon featuring Kool-Aid Man - All I Really Want For Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul Kenya : Mau Mau - What really happened in Kenya Kenya 0
W Black Entertainment : I really did not like black panther movie Black Entertainment 37
HODEE Black People : For You Destee.... I really like this one Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHAT IS REALLY COSTING US JOBS Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID ST.PAUL GO ON A FAMINE RELIEF MISSION?: Did James, Jude & Revelations really know what happened? AACOOLDRE 1
S Black People : Is this really comedy? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : New App Will Let You Buy Restaurant Leftovers...Really Cheap Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Why Columbus Day isn’t really a national holiday Black People Open Forum 11
Fine1952 Black People Politics : ?Reparation? ???Really??? Black People Politics 8
Fine1952 Black People Politics : White Lives Matter.... ?Really? Black People Politics 1
alcase Black People Politics : Is the Democrat(ic) party really the best option for black America? Black People Politics 30
Chidike Black People : 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : How Do You Really Feel And Think About The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Destee.com Posters!!! Black People Open Forum 7
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i-really-dont-like-larry-wilmore right now Black Entertainment 3
Liberty Black Relationships : Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? Black Relationships 100
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Men and Women really be friends? Black Relationships 16
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
HandicappedBlackBoy Black Spirituality Religion : Really confused rn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Are race relations really worse under President Obama? Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 18 Bizarre Home Remedies That Really Work Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Al D Black People : What Do We Really Want? Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Men : ARE WE REALLY DISCONNECTED AS A WHOLE Black Men 126
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : REALLY CAN THIS BE TRUE.... Black People Open Forum 3
Kamau47 Black People : this REALLY surprise anyone? Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black People : Bush Jr Vs Obama: Really Who's Fault Was Or Is It? Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : Would You Get on TV and do This? Really? Black People Open Forum 0
KPITRL Black Relationships : Was the club really the bar? Black Relationships 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 6 Food Cures That Really Work and 6 Overrated Foods Black Health and Wellness 0
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: What are your views on "the Hamitic Curse?" Does it really refer to all Africans? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
RAPTOR Black People : Donald Sterling Thinks He Owns Basketball Players, But He Really DOES Own the NAACP Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
ru2religious Black People : IS THIS REALLY SNOW? Black People Open Forum 4
KPITRL Black Sports : Was Rocky Maciano Really All That? Black Sports 0
ocacia Black People : Are You really conscious? Black People Open Forum 8
river Black People Politics : What is the Shutdown Really About? Black People Politics 50