Black People : Reality Check Brothers

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I know that this may be an unusual thing for people to read coming from me, for those that know me....but if you really know me, then you know I'm always studying. I say that to say this; I want all my brothers to either do the research or to at least think about what I'm saying. I can now prove that everything that is going on in the world today, even what's happening to us as a people is nobodies fault BUT THE BLACK MAN !! I said it. It's not the black woman's fault or the Europeans fault. It lies squarely in the lap of the Black man and the Black man alone !!!

Now since those that know me know that I must have had to be doing a lot of research to come out and tell you this but it's true 100%. Furthermore, Ms. Interpret and those that answered her thread about the Pyramids...I dare anyone to tell me who built them or when they were built because I can prove 100% that the Great Pyramid was built or finished in the year 10,500 B.C. without a doubt !! So any stories about Kufu or Kafre can be thrown out the window. The Sphinx was also completed in 10,500 b.c.

Yeah, I'm still Kenyatta and I'm still the same way with the exception that I NEVER STOP DOING RESEARCH AND AIN'T CONTENT UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER THAT CAN SIT ON SOLID GROUND !! I'll holla back later...i just wanted to leave something for everyone to ponder in your discussions.

Oh, I almost forgot, for those that care to do the research, 4 out of 5 households in Kemet had white slaves...of course this was long long after the pyramids so we don't want to confuse anyone on that..check the works of Dr. Cheihk Anta Diop and Dr.
    Ivan Van Sertima

Htp Family !!! One Love !!

2. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    I would be interested in the reference material used to arrive at the conclusions you are stating.

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Peace In, Brother.

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
  5. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Keita Kenyatta

Okay are you daring moi? I asked a question about if blacks were slave owners in Egypt...

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    they did not have no slaves…….i know, i was there

7. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Ancient

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Well actually they did have slaves but we don't want to confuse their form of slavery with the chattel slavery that our people went through. No one on the earth ever had the form that we went through as a people....that is why it was called a peculiar institution. It existed all over the globe by all people but never was there a form such as the European used whereby one's humanity was totally stripped to nothing but a beast of burden. It existed in Europe for a thousand years before it was ever brought to the shores of Afraka and according to European history it is documented that they preferred to be servants under Afrakans than to be free in their own lands under their own people because of how well they were treated.

Personally speaking, I don't think anyone needs to do anymore studying of Afrakan history. That is not our major problem. Our major problem is that we don't know European history. Let us study that and we will learn everything that we need to know because in doing so it will intersect with our own and we will learn what went down, how and who. That is what we are missing and what is never taught. Even the priest in ancient Kemet foresaw all that we are going through but stated that they could not interfere and stated why. What I just said is a part of the Inner Mysteries. And by the way, don't expect a MAN to come out and tell you the truth because to do so would be to admit and to learn that WOMEN WERE ON THE PLANET 50,000 TO 80,000 YEARS BEFORE A MAN EVER CAME INTO BEING !!!

9. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    BonB Crime (lofl)at sha

10. kde

kde Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    Whoa! You're going to have to say more on this point! Please.