Votes: 1 100.0%
  • EMAIL ME AGAIN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TYLER THE LIGHT

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2016
Start of the REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION:
Please share why wait when dreams are made while we're sleeping time to wake up friends and family The reason im attempting to contact you is because in my city alone a war has began and its not even up to the police to stop it because that's not their (JOB) Humanity longevity is very bare when referencing from stephen hawkings findings.

Please share why wait when dreams are made while we're sleeping time to wake up friends and family let's get it 2016

Part 2
Part 3
20 YEAR OLD TRYING TO RESTART YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION ATTEMPTED IN WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL (2014) SUPPORT IS NEEDED

CONTACT ME - TYLER.THEME@GMAIL.COM

Please share why wait when dreams are made while we're sleeping time to wake up friends and family The reason im attempting to contact you is because in my city alone a war has began and its not even up to the police to stop it because that's not their (JOB) Humanity longevity is very bare when referencing from stephen hawkings findings. I can only attempt for those who cant please help me get the message across for the ones who cant speak but have the true gold within.- LIGHTWORKER
Part 2
Part 3
20 YEAR OLD TRYING TO RESTART YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION ATTEMPTED IN WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL (2014) SUPPORT IS NEEDED

Please share why wait when dreams are made while we're sleeping time to wake up friends and family The reason im attempting to contact you is because in my city alone a war has began and its not even up to the police to stop it because that's not their (JOB) Humanity longevity is very bare when referencing from stephen hawkings findings.

Please share why wait when dreams are made while we're sleeping time to wake up friends and family let's get it 2016

CONTACT ME - TYLER.THEME@GMAIL.COM

Welcome TYLER THE LIGHT, shining bright, glad to have you sharing your mission with us. Its impressive and rich with meaningful thoughts. Who's your target audience with this?

Also, you mentioned this:

"Humanity longevity is very bare when referencing from stephen hawkings findings"

How much do you know about Stephen? Is he a mentor? Tell me more about the above statement.

Something on Hawking:
https://destee.com/threads/the-gop-...ter-what-voters-say.85795/page-15#post-953218

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back