Black Positive People : REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION 2016!!! URGENT HELP

Discussion in 'Black People Doing Positive Things' started by TYLER THE LIGHT, May 31, 2016.

?

HOW CAN I HELP?

1. EMAIL ME

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. EMAIL ME AGAIN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TYLER THE LIGHT

TYLER THE LIGHT New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    Start of the REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION:

Please share why wait when dreams are made while we're sleeping time to wake up friends and family The reason im attempting to contact you is because in my city alone a war has began and its not even up to the police to stop it because that's not their (JOB) Humanity longevity is very bare when referencing from stephen hawkings findings.

Please share why wait when dreams are made while we're sleeping time to wake up friends and family let's get it 2016

Part 2
    Part 3
    20 YEAR OLD TRYING TO RESTART YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION ATTEMPTED IN WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL (2014) SUPPORT IS NEEDED

CONTACT ME - [email protected]

2. TYLER THE LIGHT

TYLER THE LIGHT New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0

Please share why wait when dreams are made while we're sleeping time to wake up friends and family The reason im attempting to contact you is because in my city alone a war has began and its not even up to the police to stop it because that's not their (JOB) Humanity longevity is very bare when referencing from stephen hawkings findings. I can only attempt for those who cant please help me get the message across for the ones who cant speak but have the true gold within.- LIGHTWORKER
    Part 2
    Part 3
    20 YEAR OLD TRYING TO RESTART YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION ATTEMPTED IN WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL (2014) SUPPORT IS NEEDED

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

Welcome TYLER THE LIGHT, shining bright, glad to have you sharing your mission with us. Its impressive and rich with meaningful thoughts. Who's your target audience with this?

Also, you mentioned this:

"Humanity longevity is very bare when referencing from stephen hawkings findings"

How much do you know about Stephen? Is he a mentor? Tell me more about the above statement.

Something on Hawking:
    https://destee.com/threads/the-gop-...ter-what-voters-say.85795/page-15#post-953218