Black People : Real Thoughts

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Sep 13, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    What helps me to remain focus in becoming a King are the following:

1. No sex to include self
    Reason being is for a male, once the semen is ejaculated you loose vital fluid which is actually a form of blood or we can say water with vital supernatural ingredients. In the past, i use to feel tired after sex which is the equivalent to dehydration. There is some vitamins and mineral within that cannot be replace so easily or found. Water forms everything that is fluid. So if you are not in it to reproduce, or hold your space with a love one forever(not temp) then it is not worth it to age older than you suppose to, which is a manifestation of all planes of existence. Be yourself by finding yourself. True. This helps me to do or accomplish a higher purpose and fuel visions I have never done before...I've never been a Prince in reality moving myself chesswise as a King into reality as an Emperor. Never done that before or even thought about it. Never thought about carrying my Sister along fore the ride either on such a level but many of our Sisters don't believe in it so you turn back to your family and find there is indeed a Sister willing to reign with you of course without personal attachment; it's family like blood but we all family of the same cloth. Being Indivisible and Sexless helps me fuel this mission. it's like a jungle sometimes though! So in other words we as brothers are actually playing in our demise and killing ourselves dying out quicker and not lasting long as One with sisters. Now that is One sexuality in a higher and deeper manner...cause if we can survive to see the next generations like great great great great then we have accomplished a major task and hopefully passed down this knowledge of self. If you wanna teach the generations to come in the physical beside authorism then only the strong survive. So get your A game on and put your zone into drive forever. turn the age backwards my brother.

2. California!!! lol
    Reason being cause i get to surf again, rollerskate, play basketball, man whatever and just be chilling with a gang of folks down for just being real! Yo the sunsets are too beautiful when you like on the mountain and stuff awww man it's so relaxing. Chill atmosphere and you can really get your art on over there, you know? You can walk play tag with the palm trees until one of them hit you back lol let me stop let me stop. lol But you can eat for free off the fruits there randomly everywhere(same in Florida from what my Moms, Auntie and Grandma tells me cause they was born there but those hurricanes ain't fore me)

3. Africa, Latin America and Canada(for snowboarding and skiing only dude!!!)
    No comment about Africa cause you already know. I wanna to tell you the truth bring some of the blaq females back from the tribes over to help establish a better culture of how a Queen show run things basically. To help uplift their spirits taller than trees we are surround by here in the South especially. Cause when i was with my sisters from there while in VA DC, they straight showed me nothing but love without sexual aggression or snaking or whatever you know? Like they straight nurtured me from they breasts in a higher conscious way with knowledge and wisdom. And they was around my age at that time and they didn't have to help groom me or feed me nu tree ends to help grow into a King. They put thought of Prince and King in my mind like seriously just dumping information and just surrounding me and shielding from the bs! I use to always want to ask them "what's all this love fore???" So much love from them Sistahs on the real and I'll never forget them on the real, never. Like it's the old saying goes be careful what you wish for cause you just might get as the universe has to mirror whatever you manifest unless you know your true divine powers to mathematically stop certain manifestations. But there are straight off plane sisters, we have a few here and there around here but they all to themselves for the most part and it's cool. So the vision is kinda like a workshop but in a rites of passage type of way for females. And I want the same to when reaching out to Latin America to create a fusion of all blaq cultures into One you know? Can't leave the males out so the same goes for the males. Also getting the babies to a safer environment being through Nonprofit cause their are plenty of females with nothing to do but talk and talk and talk and talk in other wasting time and brothers too. I use to waste time too until time woke me up one day and i was like what???? fore real??? bet.

4. The visions that come to me I just pull them into physical reality or physical plane and step into the them then start walking. It's real only if you believe..that's the trick to it all! Just like healing yourself is the same thang you know, you got to believe in yourself cause nobody else is going to believe in you not even your family cause they don't see what you see. And that's real. The streets can't see what you see. Even the religious people can't see what you see. Nobody else cannot see what you see except the higher powers to be and you as the creator and that's it, unless you reveal your vision to others to see if indeed we are all written on the same page. If not then you will see different scripts on-going of every player or character out there and here. Cause everything is all one big story! When i go from here on this site then i'm either flipping onto another page or spacing out to be indented into another paragraph to be sentence as a complete thought like a continuum within a period. Pretty dope ain't it?? Or maybe that's just my mindset cause to me i feel like i'm the only weird one or representative of such a one facet personality out of my whole personality out the whole Blaq Dendera circle. Communicating as a lover sometimes has it's advantages but only disadvantage is once I choose to go absolute spiritual self vs earthly self then my longtime pursuit of that "one" is no longer in existence. and it pulls on me cause you wanna go and find but I'm One as a whole so there you go. My soul mate is art and my twin flame is somewhere in another dimension probably playing hide and go seek and i can't wait yo cause this earth hide and go seek thang ain't hitting nothing no more. shoot i ain't hiding or seeking so why should i go running?? that's just me though helping black people do more or focus more on positive things.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    5. Scripted Manifestation
    I write my scripts in this movie we call physical reality or the dream so when I get off focus the words are already written to grow. This is like ah rail on both sides fore me while on the road entering my skies degree by degree. Some individuals will not understand your purpose given to you by ah higher power and from within you created already. Put them on ignore cause if they can't relate then they hate and I'm about love to the power of infinity so you can't stop the work certified by higher powers whether they like it or not energy keeps moving on. I'm not in this life to like anyone nor pretend or kiss up on booties or feet. I'm in it fore the best character of me to be better than the last times keeping it real serving them all love full on. Haters don't phase me no more and so I script them too into my periods of an era created from the beginning with spirited soulful action actually doing what I say making them sick to stomachs without a laugh or smile cause I remember...like an elephant I remember when you tried to hold me down and take my wind from underneath me but grace and karma is mutha you know? I work with divine powers from within and around without the furthering into the mystic to mastered them while on my middle grounds as an aspirant of love. 24/7 scripted is my manifestation as my thought process is different from others separating you and me by one degree forever furthering apart by degrees as we all have parts to play in this big story. I'mma keep slugging and come up when you sleeping putting in work to the fullest as One by also absorbing sol shine to glow reflections on in these nights of my life fore eternity. I'm solar powered like most.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    6. Clock of Destiny
    I learn from many reliable sources by comparing and contrasting but never structured under them rather knowing the sources so I can help master myself to the fullest if achieve it in this lifetime and it takes practice. Never religious but abreast on everything to be simplified so my work can be simplified as a program created to run smooth and detect if I'm off course.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh http://www.clockofdestiny.com/faq.htm

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    7. Non-religious
    In the form of human religion without other degree of definition, synonym and etc. It helps me to separate totally in order to see the other side or opposite as I have been religious and structured to a point where it felt like I was too serious without being opened minded. If you become too serious people run away then you become a stiff within yourself and to others, so I like to completely love and that requires giving and receiving constantly whether you on or off. If I can't let nobody into my home then what's the use of saying "I love my brother and sister?" Though I am cautious and at the same time distrust comes out of trust, get the picture? I use to hide myself emotionally and seem distant when connecting with others of being sorta like a realist you know? You are unable to imagine as the earth presents real time constant grunt work and we all have to play parts. This is the reason why I would love to see each individual from the blaq dendera circle at one table functioning as a whole; a super group of people incorporated. We all have similarities but differ to a degree making each one of us a different character of the same cloth, spirit and soul process. Wouldn't love be grand if you let it in to be? But some take parts of love, so run away forever feeling lost around in it, some don't care, and others like myself just enjoy. Love is suppose to be enjoyed and often found to be religious of however human beings structure their lifestyles but me on the other hand I have never lived on a massive amount of land away from the constant realist point of view chilling like "is anybody here?" Nah. So my aim is to keep reaching for land I can call my own to chill out from all the structured personalities of the world. I see all people for who they are and not a sect of people individually and then you can't hang with one cause the other got issues with this and that and the drama goes on so middle ground by understanding to overstand is my way; still you get to show love and know they savior(s) in order to communicate efficiently, love tremendously and trust within thee. You can always switch to a realist point of view when correct timing of communication is needed. It's all about communication and without trust there is no comms, so without comms there is no love to recognized as such humanly(and higher plus deeper) between and among each other but only to self. I can't be a selfish person nor a shy one in the cuts afraid to come out emotionally but learning from the past brings tremendous wisdom! Vulnerability helped me to understand many of most to be felt and feel me too along with animal and plant nature throughout All. We can be saying the same thing yet totally opposite and how unique is that? So once I see that action you are performing, I then tie the knot invisibly of communication from me to you by allowing the person from which point in time and space they came from to see my level or teaching (passing them along to the next teacher afterwards); it is like being your shadow when you really look at it as you point so do eye but slightly different. Try pointing at a figure when you alone with your shadow and watch me have your back by connecting our dots to a different degree; when you are alone so am I but we are together alone sitting as One thinking and trying to relate you know? We are tied in this relationship and so when you sleep we sleep together as One; then when we wake up by the light we are all split into enlightenment spectra beings coming from one source walking in different directions trying our best to accomplish what has never been accomplished before or maybe to correct what is coming up ahead, watch it beloved!!..the learning process never stops as long as they get all facets of the gem pictured. The blaq dendera circle is truly indeed worthy of knowing by staying non-religious fore me but maybe not fore you.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    do you also retain urine and feces?

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    do you retain urine and feces? because the last time I remember the sperm comes out on it's own without your acknowledgment or with your push and pull. You cannot compare the two nor even imagine it. Is sperm a waste product at some point in time? yes. Is your mindset communicating what I am saying? Probably so. So you try the experiment brother and see which feels good and best for your body. Think. Live. Learn. And you might see more and put some sage on that beard youngster! Or better yet some indigo...come down South cause we got some right here in the fields.

Do your research....

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    8. Project Management and Six Sigma Tools
    I learned project management hands-on when I was a GD Contractor in Europe from the best. Set deadlines but always have backups and make sure the projects are measurable within the charter scope creep. Get the quicker projects out of the way while longer ones are in motion. Always have the tools you needs to reach every goal so time, materials, space, human resource, and of course money is not wasted. It's about waste when thinking Six Sigma and Project Management-wise. If one project has the same materials needed in another without re-purchasing then exact down in quantity and always use quality as a finished product polished. Another thing I learned also without going through the courses of project management is that a project is forever on-going though it is the "grand opening" or initial finish we all seem to look for while down the line other significant alterations might be required. Those alterations are always considered within the initial process itself as foreseeable changes to help sustain growth or further it's development. It's all about trimming off the waste or handling the waste and time management through and through with each and every project. If one project fails then it is to be expected or thought out at the beginning process usually through the planning process to eliminate or better it's chances in surviving the initial takeoff. Project management helps me to keep all of my projects going finishing one by one.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    some things are meant to be retained and some things are meant to be expelled.
    a wise man does not confuse the two.

piece!

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

Exactly what I saying and the body functions prove it to be so. Look at the human race? Sperm helps vibrate the egg for the female of these days in time because she is unable to vibrate the egg, if she is not highly in an ether spiritual function, to start the process of conception. In actuality, the conception is far written before physical manifestation as the female knows which sex she wants to produce or need to produce. This is not a secret nor fiction but the european thought process have or allopathic without spiritual reasoning has set back the western hemisphere greatly. There are miracle or known evidence to be conclusive that indeed a female can conceive without the human sperm vibrating the ovum or egg if you will.

The significance with "holding your space" is it is seldomly use as a practice as a natural birth control along with the female staying true to help her own vibration be uplifted to an ether like state. This is the reason why the blaq female was so looked at as "Supreme" cause she is the one who programs the dna into the seed to be grown with proper spiritual processes. This is the reason why we need to go back to our rites of passage as "sexual healing" involves the male and female to be one without male loosing his emotional urge to release the sperm(lifeforce) while the female is busy getting healed level by level. This is an art of sacred ritual between the male and female allowing a higher spiritual form of communication via with All or we can say the Universe. Not everything is meant to be release as everything has a cause and effect. And it has been proven, especially fore blaq males that if the vital seed source containing energies at that is not release then it is recycle to be used as further energies. Hence the warriors of the ancient times used to be tremendous in battle along with the blaq female. By exchanging the proper energies as one flow of exercising the law of breath one can use the energy to give one another as male too do need female energy as well as the female need ours. The penis is a representation of giving, the nipples from the breast of a female erected are representation of giving energy to her King as ours are flat hinting we are to receive. The womb is a representation of receiving. This is not fiction and practiced as a sacred art of love of One so if you put this in another facet as a people, we as the blaq males have to try smarter by saying side by side of the blaq female to measure our climax as a people of greatness by once again living on as young beings. Technically a blaq male in his 60s is suppose to be 30ish depending on his health and the sperm ties directly in the health process. Too much sex without the proper guidance destroys even moments off your life as vital nutrients are loss. You think everything is fore granted or would you rather be wiser? There are civilizations who out live most of us. The Asians beside ourselves are among the ones who still practice this if done correctly. When I mean us I mean the brothers and sisters afar. This is tribal and not european so if your mindset is european then go to europe or continue to act so cause when you see them it is not all to the good like you think so. They were makeup, acquire surgeries to keep up-to-date, and any type of enhancement to keep abreast with society to include establishing penal facilities to do their scientific mad experiement for example: sperm bank and egg banks. Now why make banks like this when we as human being are one? They make one door open to further their own agenda behind closed doors. Everything is not like it seems and indeed waste is needed to be remove as it is toxic but is your sperm toxic? That question is entirely up to you when you be feeling the need to dispose of your lifeforce. Pee and feces is not a lifeforce but your sperm is. Proven. Now you can go and start practicing the art of opening up portals with different mates and dig into the mystics but you ain't going there cause i know. If you were then your question would be removed and not even thought up to be given to me. If you cannot channel your energy through meditations and prayer and proper time management to further another part of your life to be better than the last times, then that is on you. I just gave you wisdom cause I know my shortcomings and the blaq female is getting even more beautiful by the second so my eyes cannot see giving my lifeforce to each and every last one of them tying in a network of female spiritually always opened for what? Another hit of the bomb feeling then you drained and have to recharge and probably didn't perform the function correctly anyway. This is another reason why blaq females or females in general are on a higher purpose trying to reach the ultimate healing and they go from little dingaling to big in hopes one of the guys has enough stamina to satisfy the healing the process cause busting nuts is a perversion plus danger to your own health when nothing is not happening for her spiritually and yourself. It's like necessary vitamins and nutrients gone in the wind that a few cannot even be found on earth but inside your body called the holy temple if you will. Your lifeforce is directly connected with your blaq skin, chakras and so forth. You may even glow and feel a whole lot better once refraining from sexual activity cause it forces you to switch to a different you for the betterment of evolution of thought and all planes of existence as a whole. Either you are selfish and don't care about no one else or think like a King and be yourself. The choice is yours. I made mine brother. Look at the kids that needs home over looking thinking you have to get into some booty everytime you "think porn". The europeans have fore years subliminally exercise a psychology controlling the minds of the masses through media systematically. So keep having sex with yourself fore nothing or messing up another sister's groove to really be healed acting like an animal and you will in turn by karma be treated like an animal...cause animals lick themselves too you know? Sexuality is deep and meaning one best to know it is nothing to play with. You heal people through proper sex and better your bodily functions along with the female seriously. Some things science cannot explain in the western hemisphere as they do not believe in a higher power...so you better watch it! or be a victim. I learned this not by talk and lectures alone but by actually trying it out and found myself in amazement so I just quit it altogether cause it would be truly an honor to communicate with your Queen via mental plane and other ways of communications beside the tele-phone and all this other blockage or man made stuff. The internet is a replica of the all planes of existence cause we all truly indeed apart of the internet of the blaq dendera circle...it's within us all. Don't sleep and be proud to be you cause I have no peer pressures or societal views knocking at my door pulling me along fore a ride I cannot afford. I got a niece you know? And several other young people in my huge family and guess what brother? Like the greats before me, one day I will be next and the time ain't slowing down, no, but I aim to reverse it and learn from the blaq mutha. It's one aspect a blaq mutha brings to the table as soul food fore thought...when she has children she puts aside self to survive for all of those children by any means necessary even if she has to go sexless. And that's real. Learn. Live. Grow. Sexual Healing is the highest healing of One whether though intercourse of two, as a people coming together as One, being yourself as One and etc. Screw it up or abuse or become addictive and you get desolation.

10. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Another thing...So when she gets mad you have, or vice versa male too, that you have move on to another being or "cheated" meaning outwit her in the game of stupidities, it is because yall have start a sacred ritual and she/he expected yall to go further with it but once the ritual is broken or cypher is broken then of course all has ended and you have to start all back over again. Some females know about this but cannot explain in quite detail as it is more spiritual in nature so she ask you to be real and just "feel" the vibration on-going when swimming and the atmosphere. It takes patience just like life and i use this practice with my life of warming up my ambitions and just "feeling" the All around me. She pretty much is in tune with the All whether she knows it or not just as we are too and some do not know what is happening so they go wild off the physical feelings of lust, greed, envy, and etc. and in search fore more cause they do not know thyself; dudes too. So they become "open" to suspecting spiritual entities coming through a portal of which they opened allowing everything in their spiritual system to be corrupted. Need I remind there are warlock out there to include people who knows about this in great detail to use your energy and time everything to gain more power. I stay abreast on this....one or many steps ahead of the game and so it great to know who you are dealing with from the gate before opening yours. Males are victims as well as females but what stops this is the use of absence and fueling your real purpose and it takes knowing thyself to get the picture you paint or let somebody control you to paint a picture of how you are being positioned. Everything has energy to include the sperm.