Chief Elder Osiris : Real Or Imaginary

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Is Black People Condition Of Injustice In America, Real Or Imaginary, As Bill Cosby And Dr. Poussaint Seem To Suggest?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, by having a DR. in front of your name does not gurantee that the wearer is full of Divine Wisdom, just as it doen not indicate if you are poor and live in a state of poverty, it does not gurantee that you are ignorantly without Knowledge and Divine Wisdom.

So Divine Wisdom Come From A Divine Mind And Such A Mind Is Full Of Creative Thought and It Is That Quality Of Thought That Reveal Divine Wisdom.

I will be the first to acknowledge that Mr. Cosby and the Famous psychologist Dr. Poussaint have every right to peddle their Snake Wisdom in the World, which include most importantly the Black World, but what I do detest is how the White Deceiving Lying Media and the Ignorant Intelligent Black Americans, promote to Black People, as if to say, when the Twins of deceptive information speak concerning Black People in America, then everybody should listen without criticism, and embrace as if what they say is Divinely True concerning America relationship to Black People in America and how today any complaints coming from Black people concerning their Life condition and how the virus of Racism is still attacking Black People, but from the Wisdom of Mr. Cosby and Dr. Poussaint, today, Black People claim of America Racist, Prejudice and Discriminative behaviors against Black People, is nothing but an imagination coming from Black People in America.

So the implication is when the twin wearer of profane Wisdom Speak, Dr. Cosby and Dr. poussaint, we must accept what they say about America and Black People, as if there is nothing but Divine Wisdom that is coming from Mr. Cosby and Dr. Poussaint ,when in fact it is profane Wisdom they speak, when they take to the airways of America Racist Media, and may I ask, have you Divine Black Minds ever notice how the Lying America Media do not invite Strong Black Divine Minds that differ with the Cosby-Poussaint Wisdom, to offer another quality of Wisdom about America and Black People Social behavior in America and give a Divine Reason as to why such a behavior is being displayed today by certain age groups of Black people in America?

Yet the Racist Media and Ignorant Intelligent Black Americans act as if Dr. Cosby and Dr.Poussaint be discussing the state of Black People in America and especially our Black Youths, using great profound Wisdom, nothing can be further from the Divine Truth than what be coming from the mouth of Dr Cosby and Dr. Poussaint, as they reveal their snake Wisdom to Black People in America

So I ask of you Black People, is our present condition in America, imaginative or is it Real, do we act as we do just to appear cynical and to be a clown, or is it that we be sending a very conscious message to America as to what they can do with all of their lying and deceiving action, they always pretending to have reached a level of color blindness and that today everybody is just oh so much, loving Black People, is that what Black People are to accept to be Real coming from an America who do not have the common respect of Black People to enter into a World discussion on Race and Class in the World today, as well as what Racism meant yester years?

Tell me, why have I not heard coming from the Twins of Wisdom, Dr Cosby and Dr. Poussaint, them discussing the issue of Reparation, is it that Reparation is out of bounds for the Twin dispenser of Wisdom on the state of condition of Black People in America and are we to take it that if Black people are complaining against the spirit of Racism in America today without a cause, we Black Folks are claiming that Racism and the treatment of injustice is alive and well against the lives of Black people today, are we to assume that those Black people making such a claim against America, that they are just imagining such Truths against America and that such a claim against America is not Real and is unfounded?

You know, I sat and I listen to Dr. Cosby and Dr. Poussaint on Cris Matthew Hardball show and I thought to myself, not until Black people are exposed to a Wisdom that is the direct opposite to that which the likes of Mr Cosby and Dr Poussaint is spreading to Black People, will we Black People who are serious about affecting Divine Change in the Lives of Black People have the opportunity to change the continued Mind conditioning of Black People and it is that conditioning that have Black People to feel guilty for the oppressive condition we are experiencing, as if we are to blaim and it is all imaginative.

In other word, what Dr. Cosby and Dr. Poussaint is doing is causing Black People to believe that our lives situation in America is all imaginative, beloved, that is a dangerous mental pattern to construct in the Minds of our Children, if our Children deserve anything from us, their Elders, it is to tell them the Divine Truth, not what you want it to be, but that it Need to be told to them about the Cause and Effect that came and is coming from America Racist ability to Lie and Deceive Black People and to top it off, here come the Black American profane optimist, using the same frame work of the Human Being Mind, which is to Lie and Deceive Black People in America, but most of all, our Children, concerning their potential in America to become all that they desire to be, when in fact Racism prevent such a Lie to become Divinely True.

The Demon that Haunt Black People in America, happen to be the America Racist Media, they are the sower of Deceiving propaganda aimed at Black People and I must know that Cris knew what he was doing when he invited Dr. Cosby and Dr. Poussaint to discuss such a very important and challenging issue as the state of Mind of our Youths.

So not until certain element of Black People who have and is working to re-establish a Spiritual connection with each other and a spiritual connection to Afrika, is willing to counter the profane Wisdom coming from the likes of Dr. Cosby and Dr. Poussaint in their attempt to analyze the cause and reason for our Youth Behavior today, then there will continue to be sown the profane Wisdom coming from the likes of a Dr. Cosby and Dr. Poussaint.

The question is not whether or not Dr. Cosby and Dr. Poussaint intention is Honorable, it is about, is their information Divinely True about the reason they give about some Black People behavior toward America and why the state of our Youth is in such disarray in America today.

You See, When You Are In Pursuit Of The Divine Truth with Action, it is not about Obama being America President, it is about what is Needed to bring about the Liberation of Black People and to have Afrika to become Afrika again and about our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, so if that is not top priority over President Obama Change, then Woe is unto the Divided Black Nation, and gone will be Afrika to resemble its Geography and its people again.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
fwiamsrm.com
myspace.com/osirisakkebala
The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
copyright@2009

um

IMO
it is very real

and imaginery to those who live in a bubble

while i do respect the brothers for saying we need to do more to uplift
ourselves ultimately iF you possess Dr. before your name or Ph.D

those are titles "earned" under this matrix, a matrix that is a system,
not a system of people but people don't understand until you go hungry or are foreclosed on, then you tell me about system of people

psychologists are something that i find very relative, it nice to sit back and observe somebody, yea like little boy let me see how you've developed since you were raised with no dad, became the man of the house at age six, started drugs at eight and went cold and hungry and homeless most of your life.
and then you become a "case study" see ridiculous this is.

MY POINT BEING WHY DOES SOMEONE SIT AROUND "STUDYING" THIS
AND YET WITH ALL THE DOCTORING IT SEEMS THEY CAN'T FIND TIME TO
"SOLVE" THE CORE ISSUES THAT CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT ALLOWS A KID TO GROW IN LIKE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

i'm not saying it's all bad, i'm saying it could be better

see people say it's imaginery because racism is like radioactivity
although you can't "see" it, it can still contaminent an area for tens of thousand of years, and you won't realize it's there until you starting dying

SLOWLY.......................................

cheif face it

your a coward

when people use a lot of words it's because they want to confuse you.

but a divine mind c right thru you

u sit there and u talk about oppression but really

a lust for the violence is the science of your behavior...

behavior...

urs is not acceptable...

keita is way more intelligent then u'll ever b.. deal with it....

jealous ain't ya......

my fault

IMO
it is very real

and imaginery to those who live in a bubble

while i do respect the brothers for saying we need to do more to uplift
ourselves ultimately iF you possess Dr. before your name or Ph.D

those are titles "earned" under this matrix, a matrix that is a system,
not a system of people but people don't understand until you go hungry or are foreclosed on, then you tell me about system of people

psychologists are something that i find very relative, it nice to sit back and observe somebody, yea like little boy let me see how you've developed since you were raised with no dad, became the man of the house at age six, started drugs at eight and went cold and hungry and homeless most of your life.
and then you become a "case study" see ridiculous this is.

MY POINT BEING WHY DOES SOMEONE SIT AROUND "STUDYING" THIS
AND YET WITH ALL THE DOCTORING IT SEEMS THEY CAN'T FIND TIME TO
"SOLVE" THE CORE ISSUES THAT CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT ALLOWS A KID TO GROW IN LIKE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

i'm not saying it's all bad, i'm saying it could be better

see people say it's imaginery because racism is like radioactivity
although you can't "see" it, it can still contaminent an area for tens of thousand of years, and you won't realize it's there until you starting dying

SLOWLY.......................................

he wit me too

u can't come up in the heat tank cheif

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back