Black People : REAL EVIDENCE that the Pentagon was not hit by Flight #77 on 9/11/2006

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ShemsiEnTehuti, Dec 7, 2006.

1. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    The video isn't good until about 2min 15sec into it...

Apparently, the flight never turned around according to the flight tracker and was too far out West to even make it back to the Pentagon. What do you guys think?

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Dagnabbit, I lost my post... anyhoo:

I appreciate films such as these; always have always will.The indefinitiveness allows me the ability to THINK, which is my favorite pasttime. Due to the plethora of theories circulating the "attack", it's difficult to grasp the ballistics. I have heard and discussed a myriad of explanations as to exactly WHAT happened on 9_1_1_, particularly the pentagon. The possibilities ranged from: missles, to NOI baby planes, to mere hoaxes. Nothing surprises me, not even the "baby plane" supposition. I find it interesting that soon after the pentagon impingement, there was reportedly a deletion of footage for a 50 mile radius; ironically, the same allotment of these "baby plane's" capacity of destruction; not to mention, they are rumored to be indetectable to the most advanced radar. Hmmm... I'll let that topic be for now... Thx Shemsi.

Peace

3. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Hey Spicey...thanks for responding. What do you mean there was a "deletion of footage for a 50 mile radius"? I never heard about that. What kind of footage? Are we talking about news cameras, recordings of the flight transponders on the radar, or what? Thanks...

4. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +243
  5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    It was from a documentary similar to the one you provided. This was a while back; I believe it was on Youtube. Yes, my "50 ft deletion" statement was in reference to the news footage, cameras, et cetera.