Black People : Real Black Men ALWAYS Come To The Rescue

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
Hero neighbor saves 7-year-old girl who fell from third-story window in Coney Island

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...d-story-window-coney-island-article-1.1115575

image.jpg

A 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL who fell from a third-story window in Brooklyn Monday escaped injury when she was caught by a hero neighbor.

“I just prayed that I’d catch her,” said the girl’s savior, Steve St. Bernard, 52, an MTA bus driver. “I was right underneath her.”

The girl crawled out through an empty space next to the air conditioner in the window of her family’s apartment in the Coney Island Houses about 2:10 p.m., cops and witnesses said.

She created the opening by pulling aside the accordion-style plastic partition attached to the side of the air conditioner, witnesses said.

After crawling out, she clowned around, singing and dancing on top of the air conditioner as a crowd of kids looked on from below before losing her balance and falling, witnesses said.

St. Bernard, who lives in the housing complex, was alerted by the cries of onlookers.

“I went over there to make sure if she fell I could catch her,” St. Bernard said. “I’m not a hero — anybody would have done it. I did it out of normal instincts.”

.o0( The seven year old needs her butt spanked )

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back