Brother AACOOLDRE : Reading some books here

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 1, 2012.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    READING MURDOCK’S BOOKS

I’m going through a whirlwind reading D.M. Murdocks books. I’ve finished two of them and barnes & noble is shipping me two more. Its 3am I’m taking a bath and it hit me just as the water cleaned my body, my mind was cleaned of all doubt about Christianity. My brain went to 100% of accepting the fact that the NT presents a composite figure of Jesus from various pagan religions, sects and mythical people.

I also was able to realize that Paul was a gnostic writer whose writings were altered to give a version of Jesus that wasn’t real. Some of the Gnostic/knowledge (1 timothy 6:20-21) knew Christ as purely spirit with no flesh. I always tried to figure out why paul twice condemned genealogies and then is made to say Jesus came from the seed of David. Paul also says his conversion with Jesus was not by flesh and blood but saw him like light brighter than the sun (Sun of the sun). This would also be consistent with paul saying resurrection was spiritual and that flesh and blood do not inherit heaven. With that train of thought he could not see god because God?jesus was the Amen (Egyptian unseen spirit).

The bible speaks of people who called themselves Christians who didn’t believe in the body resurrection or a fleshly jesus. They are called antichrist and their spirits are to be tested to see if they acknowledge Jesus having a birth certificate or if he’s an idea taking from other pagans see (1 john 4: 1-3).

Jesus was just like Osiris and Horus who were spiritually crucified in Egypt just like jesus was see(Revelations 11: 8). If Paul thought his body or Jesus body went up to heaven he wouldn’t have wanted his body burnt by fire and he would of saw jesus body and not as a sun from which many pagan cults saw the sun as being killed on a cross/ equinox lines in the sky. So lets recap:

Why Paul is of the gnostic club?

1. Agreed with Essense against body resurrection

2. Jesus spirit as sun is spiritual killed in Egypt

3. Paul wants body in fire/his spirit in heaven

4. No genealogy/ a spirit has no genealogy

5. Saw Jesus as sun like Osiris and Horus who were mixtures of 4 elements too

6. Can’t see god but only faith=Aman or Amen unseen spirit god

In conclusion I just can’t get over one Christian group who states Jesus body went to a heaven when their supposed leader Paul claims flesh and blood can’t make it up their. This is two schools of thought that are separate and unequal. Reading Murdock’s books helps me see right through the whole dang deception.

2. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Read 16 CRUCIFIED SAVIORS, you can read that online

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075