Black People : Read quick before deleted

rayh78

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 7, 2003
I was suprised my post were deleted from this forum for offering a different view point.
I can only guess the administrator was scare the people on this form could not back up the views or carry on a debate.
No problems will ever be solved between people if are afraid to dicuss it.
But I guess if the problems were ever solved owners of this forum would be out of business.

?????????????????????????

Rayh78, would you mind elaborating? Are you sure your post was deleted? If so, I must let you know that if it was deleted, it was not because of your viewpoint, but perhaps the way that you stated your opinion. There are rules in this forum, that we all must respect and adhere to, and if a rule is broken in the way you composed your post (using profanities, slander, personal attacks, etc. is not tolerated), then it will be deleted, and rightfully so.

The Adminstrator/Owner of this forum is not getting paid to provide us with this forum (not by us, the users, anyway). I think you should re-think your last statement, because this forum is about so much more than problem solving; it provides entertainment, education, and free expression & sharing of artistic talents, just to name a few of the other reasons we congregate here. So even absent of an arena where we can discuss resolutions to problems that plague our community, this forum would still provide many of us with other reasons to come here.

I am hopeful that your intention in coming here is to share your unique viewpoints, talents, personality, etc. in a positive manner with like-minded folk in a family-oriented atmosphere. If that is the case, then welcome. Hopefully, your adverse initial impression was nothing more than a simple misunderstanding.

Rayh78 ... trust that if we did not want you to be able to post here, no amount of telling folk to read your posts quickly would help ... for they'd never be allowed to be added. You might want to keep this in mind if you choose to continue to share your thoughts with us.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Rayh78 ... trust that if we did not want you to be able to post here, no amount of telling folk to read your posts quickly would help ... for they'd never be allowed to be added. You might want to keep this in mind if you choose to continue to share your thoughts with us.

:heart:

Destee

My post were deleted sometime monday after posting and staying on over the weekend. I do beleive the post were in line with the rules, like other post on this forum.
I was looking for a place to discuss both side of the issue to try to understand it more. I usually only hear blacks and whites telling just their side without responding to the other. I can’t discuss with my black friends because it seems to make them uncomfortable and me to sometimes in case it gets into a heated debate. I can understand because their is usually more enjoyable things to discuss.
This will always be a hard subject to solve. But you must start with hearing and understanding both sides. Then you have to find some middle ground, make some changes and carry on.
I think there are and will be much bigger issues to solve in the world. I think we are just a little spoiled in America compared to rest of world. We always just want more. Most of the world’s population would just be happy to have what we do.
You have starvation, still reports of cases of slavery, war, aids, rape murder, things that are killing people now. I am always amazed when a reported case of slavery in another part of the world goes unnoticed in the back pages of the paper. But the race issues get front page news.
Every group of people just wants what is best for them. We need to look at what is best and fair for all in this country and treat everyone the same. Then only maybe we can help out the rest of the world. Sometimes think if all the adults would shut up the kids would have a better chance. They do seem to get along better than previous generations.
Anyway, when all else fails think of God and Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back