Destee Network : Read Me!!!!

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by Ajia, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Ajia

Ajia Member MEMBER

Software & Hardware Instructor
    Ratings:
    +0
    Interested in some FREE Computer Training?

Would you like to know how to work the web like a pro?

Like a chance to have your own e-Learning business?

Find out how at: http://www.systemx.biz

Hotvoucher No. 1031121836

My true story,

I have been searching and searching for a business opportunity, that I could incorporate with my computer training business.

I decided I wanted to sell web based training via the Internet, but, I needed courseware. Well, Systemx was the solution to my dilemma.

I signed up for the same free 1 week e-learning that I'm offering, and the business opportunity. (No cost or obligation)

I followed all instructions (August 30th), and sent out the free voucher. I started with my email buddies, family, friends, and a Ad with Yahoo($7.95). The first night I stayed up until about 3 a.m.

By 7 p.m. on August 31, 2002 I had 15 sign-ups for free computer training. On September 8th, 2002, 6 of those sign-ups became full members. (Which gives you access to over 700+ e-learning courses and the business opportunity)

I have only been doing this business since August 30th, and I have already made $505.20.

If you would like to speak with me personally. Feel free to give me a call. (serious inquiries only). (302) 283 - 0684

Anita M Pastor

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    congratulation......