Chief Elder Osiris : Re Reparation

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:40 AM
    Subject: Re: Reparation

Hoteph My Beloved Emansmyrna:

My brother much of what you say in regard to the misperception of Reparation and the Martin Luther King Theory regarding Reparation, I agree with.

Let me make myself very clear, my motivation regarding Reparation is not based on some kind of selfish monetary gain for the purpose of cementing ourselves here in america under the tutelage of our oppressors, nor am I out to convince or debate the merit of Reparation with those who have not the wisdom to understand the true meaning and purpose of Reparation from both a Spiritual and Physical Reality.

I know my place in the morass of this immoral world and most certainly in the citadel of Evil and Racism,america.

Those who have decided that the cause and issue of Reparation is not for them, so be it, because Reparation is not hinged on the attitude and behavior the criminal take toward it in order for it to be granted.

Hell we know what they think of the descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors, which translate over to what they think of the Black African Nation, so whether Reparation is to be realized or not is not depended on the perpetrators of the crime that now give us cause to demand restitution in behalf of our Enslaved Ancestors.

The practicality and Reality of Reparation in term of approval, is totally depended upon the Thought, Mind and Spirit of the Descendants of those who were Enslaved and now have made it to become an obligation that now fall to their children to demand Justice in their behalf.

Such require that it be not a civil right or selfish thing, it is a Hue- Man Rights Spiritual thing and one must be able to revolve on a much higher Thoughtful Spiritual Plane, to be able to understand the True meaning and purpose of the entire Middle Passage Journey, which blossomed into a Just and Spiritual obligation to demand justice be done by the atonement for such evil of which Chattel Slavery represent, by the act of Restitution, which give merit to the demand for payment in the form of Reparation, in honor of those who suffered under such a barbaric institution call Chattel Slavery.

Reparation carry not its merit based on what we might think of it, in the pro and con, it is above and beyond the mental frailty of a Mind still Enslaved, entangled in the trapping of the teaching and instruction about God, Universe and Being by a warped ungodly prejudice Racist Mind, that conceived and created that devilish institution call Chattel Slavery, as they proceeded to quality our Black Africans Ancestors to the value of only 3/5 of a Hue - Man Being to satisfy their selfish motive for doing what they did to our Enslaved Ancestors.

Reparation is Divine and Sacred and we have not the power to break such a Divinity, as we attempt to assign our own profane value of importance or unimportance to such a cause and issue of great quality and value to a dying Black Nation.

Reparation must be used to implement the exodus back to our Enslaved Ancestors Home Land, Africa for the purpose of establishing the next New State in Africa, inhabited by the AfroDescendants from the Chattel Slaved Diaspora and from such a position of Sovereign and Solvency will we proceed to assist to free the Land of Africa and Reunite the Black African Nation, allowing the Eastern Star of Hue - Manity to Rise again and take its Rightful Place among the Hue - Man Family,fully dressed with that Moral Godly Glow we had before Evil entered our House of Knowledge and Wisdom.

It Is Time To Condemn The Lie And Elevate The Truth !!!

Complete Love To The Black African Nation

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder
    Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    The Pan - African Inter'National Movement
    ----- Original Message --
    Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:28 AM
    Subject: Reparation

My Beloved Brother Osiris and Brother Pruitt,

As I've said in the past, because of the great compassion I have for our brothers and sisters who still feel the pains of slavery, I give to the both of you my spiritual support. However, I never explained why I stated that I support whatever decisions Brother Osiris might make instead of decisions made by Brother Pruitt. Let me assure that my decision had nothing at all to do with loving one of you more than the other, nor with me believing one of you to be more intelligent than the other. Neither did it have anything to do with the fact Brother Osiris lives in Florida, where I also live, and Brother Pruitt lives so far away in California. I was all about knowing the kinds of things that will work and the things that will not work. The time has now come for me to further explain my position. That I would also like to share with the other people included in the above email list. I sincerely hope the two of you don't mind. I'll try to make it as short and simple as possible.

Reparation generally takes one of two courses:
    1.. The oppressed or enslaved people are assimilated into the society of the oppressor or the slave master and given hope or promise of equal acceptance. The monetary value of the Reparation come in the form of things like Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employment, entitlement programs, minority programs, etc. Though this the monetary value of this Reparation does not put an end to the oppressed or enslaved people's struggle for justice, freedom, and equality, in principle, the Reparation is paid in full. In the continuing struggle for justice, freedom, and equality, the spirit of the Reparation is maintained to through giving the oppressed or enslaved equal access to the political system of the oppressor or slave master.
    2.. In this second type of Reparation, the oppressed or enslaved have been robbed of a civilization or way of life that cannot be readily assimilated into the society of the oppressor or slave master. Thus the oppressed or the enslaved is paid Reparation to restore the civilization or way of life he has been robbed of. The purpose of this Reparation is to enable the oppressed or the enslaved to become the master of his own fate and destiny through the restoration of his own civilization or way of life.

Through the success of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s civil-rights movement, the former type of Reparation has already been paid in full. Therefore, any new call for this type of Reparation would be a complete waste of time and energy. And there is no power on earth nor in heaven that can make the white American slave masters pay this type of Reparation again. As for as they are concerned, Martin Luther King, Jr. was the Messiah of the African-Americans, and like any Messiah, Martin had power to forgive sins of earth. Therefore, once Martin accepted this type of Reparation, their sins a slave masters were forgiven. Thus in any new call for reparation, the name Martin Luther King, Jr. would be a liability and not an asset.

Remember that Moses started a Repatriation movement because the Hebrews, in wanting to be free to worship the God of their own father, ascribed to a civilization and way of life that could not be readily assimilated into Egyptian society. Ultimately the Egyptians paid the Hebrews Reparation so they could restore their civilization and way of life, and become the Masters of their own fate and destiny by the Grace of God.

Their are some of us who ascribe to a civilization and way of life that Martin was not the savior of. Neither did the Reparation he accomplished do anything to restore it. Therefore, Brother Osiris was wise starting a Sankofa Repatriation Movement for which we can receive Reparation without us all being repatriated back to Africa. That is if the repatriation movement is designed to restore a civilization and way of life that is beneficial to all humanity. My ancestors are from such a civilization and way of life. I will share with you a glimpse of it by way of an email I sent to a dear friend in the Czech Republic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART I

The Ancient Civilization Called Ethiopia

The Paradise of God

This ancient civilization, given the name Ethiopia by the Greeks, is the Paradise of God many of your Rastafarian friends have been looking for and could not find it. My Dearly Beloved Lili, if you would walk with me, I will show it to you and help you find it within yourself.

REVELATION 2:7
    "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."

REVELATION 11:15
    "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The Kingdoms of This World Are Become The Kingdoms of Our Lord, and of His Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

DANIEL 7:19-22
    "And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows."
    "I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;"
    "Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that The Saints Possessed The Kingdom."

What does all that mean? The kingdoms of this world becoming the kingdoms of our Lord and his Christ means the same thing as the saints possessing the kingdom means the same thing. When it says that the saints did not possess the kingdom until the Ancient of Days came, that mean they didn't possess it until the ancient civilization called Ethiopia was restored in the conscience and heart, and life style of many people. Then all humankind will be granted to eat of the Tree of Life that existed the ancient civilization called Ethiopia, the Paradise of God.

To be continued with Part II

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you see the restoration of this most ancient black civilization and way of life is not only beneficial to us. It is also beneficial to a white woman living in the Czech Republic, the very center of Europe. It will ultimately prove beneficial to all the kings of the earth.

REVELATION 21:24-26
    "And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour [Reparation] into it."
    "And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there."
    "And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it."

We can continue this discussion later if the two of you wish to. I'm getting sleepy. I just wanted to get some dialogue started on a realistic approach to Reparation. The Martin Luther King, Jr. thing is a complete waste of time and energy.

Sincerely Yours,
    In The Spirit of Eternal Love,

Emmanuel Afraka

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    hummm.... this one run deep into the mental
    i think MLK in not a waste