Black Spirituality Religion : Re: 'First-Resurrection' Myths and the Discord in the AA Muslim Community

uplift19 said:
I would have to agree with that. I have seen some refer to Arabs as white as an argument to demonize Islam as another "white man's religion" as many have accused Chrisitianity of being.

LOL, that's extremely laughable. If a Black man created it, then to a Black man it belongs.

But that doesn't mean that it's not predominantly in the hands of the wrong people, though.

Islam is going to need a serious reformation, before the Black man can reinherit it, and before it can serve as a means of our salvation.

As it is, though it's not a "white man's religion", it certainly carries itself as such (oppression of women, the upholding of superstition over knowledge, division amongst peoples, etc).

25,000 years is a long ways to go.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
LOL, that's extremely laughable. If a Black man created it, then to a Black man it belongs.

But that doesn't mean that it's not predominantly in the hands of the wrong people, though.

Islam is going to need a serious reformation, before the Black man can reinherit it, and before it can serve as a means of our salvation.

As it is, though it's not a "white man's religion", it certainly carries itself as such (oppression of women, the upholding of superstition over knowledge, division amongst peoples, etc).

25,000 years is a long ways to go.

PEACE

I agree Islam does need reformation, but the only way to do that is to reinherit it first. Some could argue Christianity is not a white man's religion because Jesus was Black.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back