Black Spirituality Religion : Re: 'First-Resurrection' Myths and the Discord in the AA Muslim Community

solomon7 said:
I am seeking clarification so, again, I ask...

Quote:
...he is 50% correct?

is this truth or, just opinion?

It was neither; just a hypothetical example. I'm just trying to figure out how your logic works, is all.

Unless you've trialed and tested 100% of what a man says (regardless of whoo that man is), then you have no way of knowing if 100% of what he says is true or correct.

SAMURAI36 said:
True indeed sister.

Also, I posted a while back that the White Arabs duped in into becoming their puppet.

The White Arabs are notorious for not letting Africans and others who are not of Arab blood into the Holy City for Hajj. They have a very racist way of treating Blacks as far as Islam is concerned, which is why it's really fishy that they wanted to use Malcolm to help enhance their image.

SALAAM

I have seen Arabs referred to as white in some of my studies before. What is the basis for this? Are you asserting that all Arabs are white? I agree that some people who call themselves Arab are white, and that in fact it is more of a nationalist rather than race identity, but I am seeking your understanding on this point.

I do agree, there is racism in Islam which was, I believe, the main reason for the rise of Nation of Islam in the West.

uplift19 said:
I have seen Arabs referred to as white in some of my studies before. What is the basis for this? Are you asserting that all Arabs are white? I agree that some people who call themselves Arab are white, and that in fact it is more of a nationalist rather than race identity, but I am seeking your understanding on this point.

I do agree, there is racism in Islam which was, I believe, the main reason for the rise of Nation of Islam in the West.

Not at all.

There are White (re: extremely pale) Arabs, who have most of the Arab and Islamic world on lock down.

I certainly do not think that Arabs by and large are Caucasian, and certainly not indigenously so. They were, and in many cases still are Africanoid peoples.

Prophet Muhammad himself was a Black man from the Qur'aysh tribe of Southern Arabia (Himyar).

I hope that clarifies your question.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
Not at all.

There are White (re: extremely pale) Arabs, who have most of the Arab and Islamic world on lock down.

I certainly do not think that Arabs by and large are Caucasian, and certainly not indigenously so. They were, and in many cases still are Africanoid peoples.

Prophet Muhammad himself was a Black man from the Qur'aysh tribe of Southern Arabia (Himyar).

I hope that clarifies your question.

PEACE

I would have to agree with that. I have seen some refer to Arabs as white as an argument to demonize Islam as another "white man's religion" as many have accused Chrisitianity of being.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back