Black Spirituality Religion : Ray Hagins: The False Teachings of The Apostle Paul

1. Willa said..... You must do your own study of the scriptures

2. you replied with.... However we may do that with due diligence yet still come to different conclusions.

3 she came back with.... But there is only one Truth, not many contradictions of opinions.

now i see exacly where shes coming from with this - we cant assume that multiple conclusions or opinions mean mutliple truths - there are for example many theories of how man evolved - but surely only one of those can be true - we may not know which is true - we may never know - but tht doesnt affect what actually historically happened - or even simpler - i hold out my two hands and say which one is the coin in - some people will say left and some will say right - but those arent mutliple truths - if its in my right hand the people who said left simply came to the 'wrong' conclusion - do you see at all where im comin from with this???

1. Willa said..... You must do your own study of the scriptures

2. you replied with.... However we may do that with due diligence yet still come to different conclusions.

3 she came back with.... But there is only one Truth, not many contradictions of opinions.

now i see exacly where shes coming from with this - we cant assume that multiple conclusions or opinions mean mutliple truths - there are for example many theories of how man evolved - but surely only one of those can be true - we may not know which is true - we may never know
- but tht doesnt affect what actually historically happened - or even simpler - i hold out my two hands and say which one is the coin in - some people will say left and some will say right - but those arent mutliple truths - if its in my right hand the people who said left simply came to the 'wrong' conclusion - do you see at all where im comin from with this???
Okay, so we need to ask willa what is the "one truth", agreed?

Because to say there is only one truth and yet not reveal what that is,
doesn't do any good.

"One truth", as it pertains to what (is what willa should explain)?

Last edited:
Derivation vs. Truth

Correct Dreya... an equation does not determine Truth, it only allows for one to discover alternate ways to it.

As usual, you are wrong, wrong, wrong, and need to stay in your lane if you don't know what you are talking about. In your continuing quest to go against me at every turn, and to pander to sista Dreya, who is also wrong, BTW, you make yourself look bad. You should think before you do this.

This is a "truth" table, and it's purpose is to show whether and expression is "true" or not.

ver·i·fy
ˈverəˌfī/
verb
make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified. (first word after table 6)

t11_1_06.jpg

Take note of the various "equations" at the top. Lets take the algebraic expression x(y+z), and let use line #2.

So let replace our unknowns with some real values....1(1+0)

Now to use pemdas, we get....1(1) = 1....I guess that equation for that line is "true"....

Q.E.D....Quod Erat Demonstrandum....Look it up.:news:

To show many derivations does not then show many Truths.

To correct you, again, I asked which one was true.:popcorn2:

Even in 10 differing variations, derivations, or equations... the Truth always remains the constant

1 (x-y) = 9
2 (x+y) = 9
3 (x*y) = 9
4 (x/y) = 9

Thanks for proving my point, a point that you've tried to show was wrong. You just said that an equation does not determine truth. But here you are using equations and the word truth.

See....:handsinair:

What is the Truth of these?

Stop making yourself look bad. Anybody that has ever taken a math test, and the answer was either true or false would know not to make such a blunder as you just have.:nails:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back