Black Spirituality Religion : Ray Hagins: The False Teachings of The Apostle Paul

still dont mean there are multiple truths to any 'one' question though or that truth is relative

It's an establish fact that truth is relative.....This is proven every minute of the day.

Also...which is true

4x3=12
4(3) + 12-12=12
4(6)-12=12

This is a simple example of how you can have multiple truths to one question.

Peace!

you really lost me with the maths there - arent those different questions with the same answer rather than different answers / truths to the same question - but anyways maths isnt really what were on about - weve probably gone way off the topic - but im still havin way more than a little difficulty understandin how truth can be relative or due to perspective - maybe im approachin it to simplistically - but far as i can see somethin is or isnt true - outside those weird realm like quantum mechanics - in ordinary life i mean - like me either im 24 or im not - there surely cant be anythin relative about it can there??????

you really lost me with the maths there - arent those different questions with the same answer rather than different answers / truths to the same question - but anyways maths isnt really what were on about - weve probably gone way off the topic - but im still havin way more than a little difficulty understandin how truth can be relative or due to perspective - maybe im approachin it to simplistically - but far as i can see somethin is or isnt true - outside those weird realm like quantum mechanics - in ordinary life i mean - like me either im 24 or im not - there surely cant be anythin relative about it can there??????

No, there is only one question, and that is "which one is true". This was to illustrate how there can be multiple truths, to one question.

You see, you are no longer lost...I've lead you back to the path....:swing1:

Peace!

well it aint doin anything in relation to the direction its supposedly settin in - thats just an illusion like i said - obviously its still undergoin nuclear fission and orbitin the center of the galaxy and a whole bunch of other stuff....

Ahhhh, so now you have to create a condition
to validate your perspective regarding 'truth', which
show there is no such thing "the one truth" if one has
to do that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back