Black People : Rationalizing Aberrant Behaviour Against Black Women

I am a Black Beautiful Woman with attributes a man desire and need in his life, why would you call me anything less than a Queen?

Mahogany * signing off*

Now this, magnificent Queen, is the level of awareness that the world fears. Thank you so very much for sharing your powerful expression.

The better question is when are our people going to face the REALITY of the situation.......you're preaching "peaches and cream" and our communities and the sexual behavior of black women is not according to your claims....I call a "Queen" a "Queen" when I see them.....and not just because they are a black woman.....If you want to be called a "queen" then act like one......

Hello to you my friend. Thank you for taking time to join us in this very important endeavor.

You say that I'm "preaching peaches and cream." Very interesting choice of words. One day maybe I can share with you the history of Black Women and "peaches." Ever wonder why Black Women are first known to be associated with fruit? Peaches go way back to ancient China and connected to what we know as the so-called ying-yang dichotomy.

The "cream" would come later in a different context.

You seem to have a concern with the "sexual behavior of black women." I think your concern, in certain context, could be legitimate extending to black men too. But be careful about imposing certain moral platitudes on an entire people. When you do this, you show how your understanding of history may be inadequate.

Let's say that you are a Christian. Virtually all people with this system of thought utilizes the moniker "God." God is good...but for the Christian people. God comes from the word Gad. (At this point we will not point out Gad was female. We'll keep it simple for your sake and give you the maleness of Gad).

I'm not sure if you wish to go back deeper into this word but you will come to an aquatic Deity. This specific aquatic Deity, known about maybe 3k years ago, was known in Judah including many parts of the Levant but it was not worshipped in the latter.

Gad was known in ancient Arabia but they did not worship this particular divinity as this divinity was to be found worshipped in a specific region. Arabia Felix (ancient Arabia) was worshipping the Queens of Sheba. They respected your Gad but they did not recognize Gad's power in the Arabia region including Yemen. Now this is of course before Islam came barreling through around 630 AD and uprooted the essence of this great system of thought.

So what you are in essence doing is forcing Gad upon people who worship Auset. Or who worship the Cybeles or Queen Concordia. You get what I'm saying. This was the same thing Jeremiah and them boys were doing when they was confronted by the Black Women in Pathros. You know the story. Jeremiah tried to come to them imposing Gad on a people who worshipped the Queen of Heaven. They knew about the Gad system, but it was not their system. Rabbinical scholars, bible students and Christian theologians fail to note that even Gad recognized the divinity of this Black Woman. But their standards were different than Gad's as they believed in the adoration and worship of Black Women. And they was like "Nope, we rollin with the Queen." A wise decision indeed...then they ran Jeremiah out of town.

Again, your concern may be legitimate to a certain extent but remember that Islam and Christianity are not the only belief systems available to intelligent people. To believe they are hinders your ability to go forward into deeper knowledge concerning higher systems of thought.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back