Amun-Ra : Ra's New Book Available

Hey man!! Congrats on the book.

I posted the link to where your book is selling on the net on another message board I am part of cause I knew some friends might like it. I think it would be an interesting read myself. One person did question the title though.

How did you come up with the title "Black and not Baptist"?

I am interested to know and I can answer the person on the other site who said something about "not all blacks are baptist". Now I m sure he would not enjoy your book given he is real religious and all, but I am interested in the title.

How did you do your research for this without people biting your head off too? I get snapped at for any anti-organized religion comment and anytime I point out the hypocrisy of some of the "good christians" I come across. You must have had quite a time.

thanks,
MrBlak

It Got Bit Off

I goit blessed-out many times, but I found that most people were polite. The interesting thing I found out was that quite a few blacks listed themselves as atheists or agnostics not know what either term meant. I came out with the title from a joke by Maya Angelou. SHe was soeaking at a university and said, "most peole think there are 50 million black Baptists in the world and only 3 black athesists." It was that joke that made me start thinking, are there any black atheists or agnostics? Surely they exist. Well, I found not only three, I found hundreds and I wrote about what I found.

Ra

:read:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back