1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I'm asking for management involvment.

I responded to this thread "horus vs. Jesus" and based my initial responses towards Keita Kenyatta as he posted this thread.

His position on this message board concerning Jesus, Abraham...is that Abraham did not exist. He made this statement in a thread that I posted; Isaac was Color Blind. I asked him for evidence and references because he said he had "unrefutable evidence" that Abraham did not exist.

My response to this thread on "horus vs. Jesus" was that he based it upon mordern blog of a white man speaking on horus and Dr. Ben Clark and Yosef. This is the platform of the debate.

Dr. Ben and Yosef have offered NO written or credible DATED evidence that Abraham did not exist. In addition, they insulted a Black/African American woman (Maya Angelou) and etc. and I explained that I was turned off by these men for that reason. They seem contradictory in my opinion in regards to their mission when they attack Black women and uplift, what I thought was 'a non-Black' woman. I may not agree with Maya Angelou's decisions to live her life the way she does but, I was completely turned off by Ben Clark and Yosef for this reason and also, because they spoke against the million man march.

I provided written references that have dates and I later provided other references on what I believe about the Egyptian "horus" and do not see any evidence disproving the life of Abraham or Jesus.

Raptor joined this debate and charged me about Dr. Ben and Yosef. I explained why I did not agree with these two historians and from this point forward, I received disrepectful charges from Raptor and several other posters. I received statements of intimidation, threats and demands of which I believe are totally inappropriate based upon the guidelines of this message board.

Infringements are made upon my freedom of expression, beliefs and, I am being attacked and harrassed.

I was asked/demanded to provide a reference to Dr. Ben and Yosef and when I provided the reference, these posters now want to reject the truth by attacking me again and lying.

Here is the link to the thread horus vs. Jesus
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62190

Here are some quotes;

You made a claim that you have not....or....can not back up. [post 14]
    charlatan:. . . a quack or fraud. [post 18]
    …'charalaton' . . . But hey, if the shoe fits.... [post 22]

The Bible is Garbage....... Never try to equate the bible with our history. (Nasheed) [post 36]

Retract that poison before their families read that venom coming from you. [post 45] (Sunlover)

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Chevron ... the thread you linked to is a long one, way too long for us to go in and try to find evidence of your accusations.

You've got to help us, by quoting or linking directly to the post that has the violation in it. If you'll notice, when looking at any of your posts, or anyone's posts ... there is a number in the top right hand corner of every post ... that is the post number ... so if there are 10 posts in a thread, each one is numbered as they are added. You can click on any of those post numbers, and a new page will open, with just that post in it ... copy and paste that URL into the complaint thread ... and we can then go straight to what you believe is a violation.

Based on the majority of what you've said above, the portion i did not quote, none of it rises to the level of violations. People will ask you to prove your claims, you are not obligated to do so, but if you choose to try ... they are not obligated to accept that proof. It's no violation that people don't believe what you're saying, or the information you're presenting. Likewise, it's no violation on your part not to believe them or their information either. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you, you might not wanna be so deep in the discussions, for it is sure to happen.

Now ... the quoted portion above, intimidation, threats, etc., sounds more serious ... and if you can give me direct links i'll take a look.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Thank you Sister Destee,

Ill try to provide better info later.