Black People : Rappers Using Subliminal Messages: Jay Z

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by YungMiss, Mar 1, 2010.

1. YungMiss

YungMiss Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi. This is YungMiss and I have come back to say hello to all you good members of Destee and get some insight on a particular subject. I was presented with a video yesterday which had some awareness about a particular rapper's background with heavy speculation that he may worship satan. This a very well known rapper who goes by the name of Jay Z. They suspect that he sold his soul and is working in satan's favor. I apologize if this topic has already been discussed during my absence from the site; however, if that is the case then there will already be alot of information to be passed over. I know that there are many people here who are over flowing with knowledge on topics such as these and I would like those people to watch the video and give me your take on the situation. I am aware that subliminal messages are all around us. Some of use are able to detect them while others may be effected on a subconscious level. To be honest I never liked Jay Z because to me, there was always something about him that didn't sit right , which is why I am curious. So bring this topic here to let the unpaid professionals work their magic.I'm open. Enlighten Me. :thanks: Make me proud!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPMZ8tfKo72U12mEC

2. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    First off, that link to that site set off my virus alert. So anyone going there, beware!
    Second, you have got to be joking!

:SuN042:

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    unpaid professionals know that the top of the world is the bottom of heaven
    and the she who laughs last doesn't actually laugh at all

it's actually sad that they fall

I am not a j-z fan, and never have been. i am Hiphop so I know that the Blueprint of Hip Hop was actually KRS-ONE'S third album

just got back from ny and been to marcy projects where i was told he ain't even from there

he doesn't have a soul to sell if u can understand

if u check him out back in the day in that hawainn sophie video u can c he just using and exploiting real Hip Hop

being that z is the last letter of the english alphabet it represents the number 26 which equal 8

usually a good marker

this cowards time is up

and being that the god/satan of this "world" are one in the same they should maintain each other as best they can