Black Entertainment : Rappers in Skirts

o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-570.jpg

Bootzey

Well, I don't listen to Kanye and don't even know who "lord jamar" is.

But, LJ's comments do ring contradictory.

He says his disagreement/disapproval is not about sexuality but rather about the so-called integrity of hip hop........ but all his tweets and remarks were tied to homosexuality.

Soooooo, according to this "lord jamar," if you where any type/kind of "skirt" then you're representing homosexuality; and the "art form" of "HIP HOP" is so-called corrupted by any perceived, overtly or covertly, displayed show of homosexuality.

Yet, he kept INSISTING that his condemnation of kanye and the skirt had NOTHING to do with "sexuality."

wow..... I mean, if you're so against what you perceive as homosexual connotations by a rapper, then be a MAN and STAND ON THAT.....But don't be a wimp tryna hide behind "keeping HIP HOP so so-called PURE."

Say whatcha mean and mean whatcha say.

And who died and made "lord jamar" the "KEEPER OF HIP HOP?!"

....who made him the DEFINER of what "HIP HOP" is and isn't?

....who made him the DICTATOR of acceptable and un-acceptable "hip hop" FASHIONS?

....“This has nothing to do with sexuality,” Jamar said, “Who they choose to be with and all that, I’m not even talking about that. I’m talking specifically about, what is hip-hop? And that’s not hip-hop.”
Referring to Kanye’s role in the early promotion of skinny jeans, Jamar stated, “He was the one who tried to steer our sensibilities down those roads.” What roads? Gay roads? So the skinny jeans are perhaps #quarterfag?
....In the midst of his hundred or so tweets on Tuesday, he repeated in all caps, “SEXUALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.”
It’s an important point to remember because otherwise you might not understand what Jamar meant by the hashtag, “#halfafag.” You could miss the point of his new diss track, “Lift Up Your Skirt,” in which he calls Kanye the “pioneer of the queer ****” and declares, “I rebuke all this gay ****,” or when he charges that men would only dress like that because they lack “knowledge of themselves.” If you assume that this beef over what men should wear has anything to do with sexuality, you might misread Jamar’s string of tweets on the crucial differences between hip-hop and rap:

http://www.vice.com/read/kanye-west-in-a-kilt-has-lord-jamar-so-hard-right-now

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back