Gun Ownership : Rapper Killer Mic discusses His NRA membership - Should more Blacks be in the NRA ?

i'm having a problem with some people not caring to control their pitt bulls on the block.
i need to know where i can go to learn basic fire arm handling and how to shoot.
i also need to go about getting a permit to carry in PA.

can i do this stuff without going to the NRA?

found this page on the NRA apparently they offer extensive firearms training...http://training.nra.org/ .

Every black man and woman who can own a gun, should own a gun. Exercise your second amendment rights.

And if you're a gun control advocate, you should know that nothing scares people into doing gun control than hundreds of thousands of blacks exercising their second amendment rights.

When the Black Panthers walked around with weapons they were QUICK to pass gun laws.

Joining the NRA is not necessary. Just get a permit and know the laws in your state regarding guns. Practice at the range and know how to handle a firearm. Also, learn how to keep your firearm locked up...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back