Gun Ownership : Rapper Killer Mic discusses His NRA membership - Should more Blacks be in the NRA ?

Yes Therious ... not that i am in it ... but i remember this Brother that joined us years ago ... BMWAG

He only talked with us once, but he was so moving, it's remained with me always.

He encouraged us to become members of the national rifle association, responsible gun owners, all of that.

Here's a post i shared about him before ... Kenneth V. F. Blanchard, Black Man With a Gun.

Kemetstry ... this thread reminds me of author Kenneth V. F. Blanchard, Black Man With a Gun.

He is a Member here, posted once, and visited with us in chat. He talked about the importance of proper gun ownership, and how most Black People get in trouble with guns, because we're not aware of the laws surrounding them. He is on a mission to help Black People know, even striving to become the first Black President of the NRA ... if no mistake ... i believe he told us that when he was here.

Of course i invited him to host a class with us, and he said he'd consider it.

Just sharing.

:heart:

Destee

:heart:

Destee

never thought about joining actually. I do know two members but they're white. I'd need to research the org first. Outsider lookin in perspective: it gives of a 'right' wingnut sorta vibe. I like to join factions and interest groups but I can't be associated with anything 'radical'....

I like to shoot but ... perhaps most importantly. ...I believe in 'castle rights' and the right to protect loved ones, strangers in need and self. I'm proud to call myself a native Texan and southerner on that note. Ppl oughta see how much average folks down here are FORCED to defend against home intruders....

Every weekend during the holiday season? Its a killin'...literally. Of course, its not about protecting 'things'....but you really don't know someone's intentions....and in situations like that? You're not going to stand there and play '20 Questions'...with some stranger in your home.

i'm having a problem with some people not caring to control their pitt bulls on the block.
i need to know where i can go to learn basic fire arm handling and how to shoot.
i also need to go about getting a permit to carry in PA.

can i do this stuff without going to the NRA?

not sure about the NRA,but you can rent a gun and practice at any privately owned firing range that offers rentals, many times there will be instructors willing to assist, some ranges offer classes too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back