Black Entertainment : rapp disses and battles 2005

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Therious, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    who got the best of whom so far in the 005?

-Jada kiss murdered 50 cent (50 aint messing with jada)

-krs1 killed nelly (nelly what were u thinking? ur a side show krs is an emcee)

-fat joe once again 50 gets ate up ( brah should just shut up)

-xzibit slices and dices jermane dupree (that was ugly " papa smurf" "cocked eyed rapper with a napolian complex" ouch)

-cant wait to hear nas respond to 50 cent. just aint 50's year

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    while the cats are all fighting each other, who's fighting the white man?

3. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    RAPPERS IN MY OWN OPINION ARE FULL OF CRAP..SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS EACH OTHER...AND DOING BLASPHEMY ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS..HAVE THESE ICED OUT CROSSES ON YOUR NECK..AND CALLING EACH OTHER N****S AND DEGRADING WOMEN AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. I WILL NOT SUPPORT PEOPLE SUCH AS THIS...I KNOW MANY OTHERS WILL..BUT I KNOW MY PLACE IN IT.

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367

Exactly.....Please understand Therious that as the years go on, playtime is coming to an end. Entertaining each other by promoting ignorance to speeding down a road headed to Mass Genocide! As long as we promote it, we are only hurting our chances. As we "spit" and "battle" against each other, white folks and asians are plainning a way to take more of our money, and eventually steal our communities!

CD

5. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Why we celebrate doing white people's work is beyond me. Why do these rap idiots think they sell so well, because they're geniuses? No, because they are clowns and they are degrading themselves at the snap of a finger. Everyone is so creative when it's time to diss eachother, but when it comes to addressing the real issues in the world everyone is silent because they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them.Nas, Jadakiss, 50, Fat Joe, Ice Cube, Xzibit...who cares, they are all idiots. They deserve to be dirt poor because the bring nothing but negative to black people. They are sell-outs on the highest level. :mad:

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    hip hop has been about competition 4 the longest. rap is unique because of the fact an emcee will speak his/her mind no matter who the offend.

frankly i enjoy battles, i love hip hop, how many of u watch boxing? how about nfl? they r just as violent.

nisa-those women degrade them selves. hip hop is about reality, its only reality that when a man gets rich and goes on tour he has women throwing them selves at him. truth hurts but it is the truth.

we complain about whites and asians yet how many people in this forum own or are attempting to own grocer or clothing stores, or hair product stores in the black areas?

many people i see in this forum suffer from the "smart college talkers syndrome" just sit around and talk about it instead of being about it.

one love

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    nas and jada kiss both drop positivity . i wouldnt call nas an idiot nor a sell ou
    t. nas touches on many political issues in his music. jada kiss while i dont believe in his creed i do recognize talent when i hear it. :dance1:

i mean on the real kanye west is a positive brutha but his music sucks!!!!

im no fan of 50 cent btw.

8. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

I'd have to disagree. Nas and Jadakiss stradle the fence. One song they'll be positive and the next they'll talk about blowing someone's head off. Hypocrite is a better word for these two. Nas has flip-flopped to the point where he's just as hypocritical as the "great" Tupac was. One day he's a thug and the next he's a profit and the next he's this and that. He doesn't know who he is. He changes up every album depending on what's hot at the time.

9. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    I agree with you on that..but im not going to support either... I support black businesses..there was an incident here where these chinese/koreans or whatever they are jumped on a black woman simply because she threw something because they made her mad..women still go there..its a **** shame..there are a couple of black owned beauty supply stores there..so ya know

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    when is the last time one challenged the white power structure?