Congo : rape,rape and more rape in the congo

You know what, peops, most Africans in the United States are descended from the Kongolese people, and that knowledge of my own heritage has me feeling, not anger, but a sense of profound sadness and shame that my brethren could treat Kongolese Women in that way...

It is as though they are raping my mother, my grandmother, my sisters, and my wife, and daughters... It depresses me because I am so angry about that, and yet, to put these low down dogs in the cemetary where they ALL freakin' belong is like more Black-on-Black fratricidal mayhem... It's a vcious, vicious vortex of pain we're caught up in, and there doesn't seem to be a way out... Man, everytime I read a thread message having to do with the KONGO, my heart sinks into my stomach... I know there's going to be more bitter pills to swallow...

Peace!
Isaiah

Indeed,

The crimes committed are on the scale of what was done by the Nazis. That being said, there are an assorted host of dark spirits and dark "machinations" running rampant in the D.R.C.

However, I don't agree that the United Snakes should send troups over there, considering the history of American foreign "policy" and "aid" to so-called 3rd world countries.

Africans/Black people must and will resolve our own problems. How this can be done, I' m not altogether sure, perhaps we could learn a few lessons left behind by Dr. J.H. Clarke's Pan African Congress.

time is of the essence.

I guess its good time like any

Fool mode

If you like to talk talk talk then I figure you dont mind rape rape rape of distant peoples. Since we are discussing CHAOS.

I am SERIOUS.

I am either going to make you think about IT or have you throw me further away EVEN MORE from this point on.

Yeah, I get despised and am a reproach. But I am concerned about my earthly life and YOURS (but who would have KNOWN) to make rich the afterlife.

But its true if I get the EVIL EYE for a particular REASON then let me demonstrate how DISCERNMENT takes place in your everyday LIFE.

The old woman on the street said I need Jesus then taking a break with IT.

The brother is using it to boast big on IT.

The sister is telling the world about her life on IT.

The little child is playing games and toying with IT.

Ruthless 'white' taking care of business on IT.

Jewish man is talking religion on IT.

Schools are educating on IT.

Mom and dad son and daughter are reaching on IT.

The pastor preach on IT.

All American of all classes and races swear on IT.

The world is taking on IT.

I AM WILLING TO BET THESE RAPE VICTIMS HELPERS (doctors, nurses, coordinators, etc) IN THOSE CLINICS are on IT.

Even some of the victims of RAPE MAY BE on IT.

No one not one is RIGHTEOUS.

AS A FOOL somehow I am not on IT.

But I am not JUSTIFIED.

What am I about then.

Like I said if you like to talk talk talk its that SIMPLE.

Your cellphone.

Yeap your cellphone.

If your unthankful now its time to SHOW some THANKS.

Not to me though. To your GOD.

http://www.cellular-news.com/coltan/

Ask Cedric on cellphone danger thread in the Health and Fitness forum.

FINISHED

Oh well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back