Black Entertainment : RAPE OF THE WORLD

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by MRS. LADY, May 9, 2009.

1. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
  2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Adore Tracy Chapman

and this message is well timed for us to reconsider our relationship to our Mother earth, from where we come. It is time for CHANGE.

Maybe one day we will have a complimentary Black-out day to protest the rape of our planet.

Funny, the First Nations tribes had a saying that one day man would realize he can't eat, breathe or drink his money....."

Even now, our President is concerned more with the economy, being approached by Lockheed Martin for increased budget, to build unmanned fighter jets and machines with the name of Predator. Hmmm.... I know people have a tendency to panic when the $$$ is low, and there's no jobs, but maybe we need to stop and get our priorities straight.

Who cares if you're working if the air you breath is yellow, thick and acrid?

Will it be more important to say you have a pension when you have no access to clean drinking water, and cancers return to destroy the flesh?

Or maybe after this "swine flue" bug people will actually recognize the accelerated damage that comes from the industrialized farming of livestock.

Can we stop arguing over the name of the Creator and take responsibility for our inheritance, or have we gone to far with our power and need to control to concede to co-operative living?

Or maybe courage and love will come too late, to awaken us from ignorance, and the world will die, taking us with her.

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Just what I was thinking sis....

I mean I think about 57 percent of tax dollars is funding the war...

I was really like wow.. cause that dude.. forget his name right now.. the one that sold all those bad loans.. the fannie mae foundation dude was indited and he killed himself...

after rippin off poor people....

and one guy shot his whole family.. why.. oh cause they couldn't eat out once a week....

I dunno Sister P...

some peoples' priority is money.... how can greed change?

but there are some that do care...