Black Poetry : Rap To A girl

MADDRAPPER

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 1, 2001
Rap To A girl

Eat spinach before I defeat and diminish cats like pop eye I’m a hot guy that want these sista’s pot pie only moderate flow to elevate doe yall know that. Wash my body with soap goes to a party dope drink Bacardi in hopes I catch a chick. Snatch her quick take her home eat the cake strong. So I grip and sip see a girl with brown round hips. Hey "girl lets talk got a wet walk" hip banging lips ringing bells let me lick off the slick soft lip gloss. Immerse you in kisses let me nurse you Mrs." "rhyme wait this not a blind date, hate to spoil your ambition. Hardcore tradition that you buy drinks then try think of
Something good from the hood because the action and the attraction of my sea wash shores and squash doors like Monica smack your chick if she's a whack trick so don't act sick best step back quick, got a man already" well what he got to do with me?

Got a lover’s touch and discovers much like rubber research
Pounce on walls and bounce some balls do a lay up in the clutch
Ill like a host of firms when I toast them perms, roast germs
Like boiling water, flows and throw blows like Thomas Hearns
Promise to learn Ebonics, my romance grooves like dance moves
Chance to prove that I can enhance and lube a girl’s lips and soothe
Rhymes slam so nice like the monogram of Christ cat live
A flim flam life, my lyrical bandana is like an imperial banner yall forgive
The funk, I drop a prose sniff a rockrose on the block close doors
Clown all the downfalls bound walls with wire set fire to floors
You retards ignored like cardboard on boxes hell rap require metaphors
Like labels on bottles no table to throttle unless somebody drink you
Cats stink to

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back