Black Poetry : RAP DESTRUCTION

MADDRAPPER

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 1, 2001
RAP DESTRUCTION

MADD cats behave wrong, rap a brave song been a slave long in the game //
Naturally more funky ignore a monkey trying to put me down not even a crane //
Can lift this gift, DOGG others contend that I smother the blend // tend to ascribe blame //
Strive and claim, party in the rap ministry with body chemistry not even dentistry can fix //
Rhyme tooth decay it’s the blind truth of today crime don’t pay dividend in the mix //
MADD your style is wild and understood but a delinquent childhood is no good //
Taught to be brave caught up on the life of Abe societal constraints, vital complaints could //
Be getting swept under the rug, sweating no help for a wonder thug, blunder for a scrub //
Cook with crew utensils // stencils my name with no 2 pencils, new principles from above //
DOGG each attempt I try to teach a wimp reach eat scrimp like a po pimp // dreamt of love //
Distill ill wine from my mind like Boone Farm soon a brainstorm will take place //
A phenomenon suspense in question got common sense with aggression it’s a race //
Not even the mind of Einstein can drop atomics on my Ebonics analyze assumptions //
Recognize the functions I connect grammar with glamour like conjunctions //
MADD dealing with a cutie feeling on that boo booty it’s my hormone testosterone //
On microphone attack a dome // gone back home with my baby we kiss alone //
Not even Clark Gable is able to be gone with the wind in this strong blend //
DOGG I’ll saddle and defeat a battle fleet then paddle up **** creek my friend //
I’m a vehicle in flight rhymes trickle out at night like rats with hype stats can’t win //
The contest but, been bless like angels on a mission got ranger vision so I blaze //
The upper sky raise up eat supper try to fly like a nightingale fighting won’t fail crave //
Don’t sail to grave not even a vampire can deal with this fire supreme being scream //
Seeing ghost I’M crazy like Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg don’t dream //

MADDRAPPER PEACE

MADDMAN YA FLOW IS A GO
IN RESPECT TO THE REAL
U R THE DEAL I FEEL
I LOVE YA STYLE THAT MAKES ME SMILE
IN VOWS OF NOTION YA MOTIONS A FLOW
TO THE HEART FROM THE STREET LIFE...
DO YO THANG! MADD ON DA MIC....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back