Black Poetry : RAP DESTRUCTION

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MADDRAPPER, Apr 25, 2001.

1. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    RAP DESTRUCTION

MADD cats behave wrong, rap a brave song been a slave long in the game //
    Naturally more funky ignore a monkey trying to put me down not even a crane //
    Can lift this gift, DOGG others contend that I smother the blend // tend to ascribe blame //
    Strive and claim, party in the rap ministry with body chemistry not even dentistry can fix //
    Rhyme tooth decay it’s the blind truth of today crime don’t pay dividend in the mix //
    MADD your style is wild and understood but a delinquent childhood is no good //
    Taught to be brave caught up on the life of Abe societal constraints, vital complaints could //
    Be getting swept under the rug, sweating no help for a wonder thug, blunder for a scrub //
    Cook with crew utensils // stencils my name with no 2 pencils, new principles from above //
    DOGG each attempt I try to teach a wimp reach eat scrimp like a po pimp // dreamt of love //
    Distill ill wine from my mind like Boone Farm soon a brainstorm will take place //
    A phenomenon suspense in question got common sense with aggression it’s a race //
    Not even the mind of Einstein can drop atomics on my Ebonics analyze assumptions //
    Recognize the functions I connect grammar with glamour like conjunctions //
    MADD dealing with a cutie feeling on that boo booty it’s my hormone testosterone //
    On microphone attack a dome // gone back home with my baby we kiss alone //
    Not even Clark Gable is able to be gone with the wind in this strong blend //
    DOGG I’ll saddle and defeat a battle fleet then paddle up **** creek my friend //
    I’m a vehicle in flight rhymes trickle out at night like rats with hype stats can’t win //
    The contest but, been bless like angels on a mission got ranger vision so I blaze //
    The upper sky raise up eat supper try to fly like a nightingale fighting won’t fail crave //
    Don’t sail to grave not even a vampire can deal with this fire supreme being scream //
    Seeing ghost I’M crazy like Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg don’t dream //

MADDRAPPER PEACE

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    MADD i'm loving your style
    keeping it real

tyte peace

:heart:

Destee

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    MADDMAN YA FLOW IS A GO
    IN RESPECT TO THE REAL
    U R THE DEAL I FEEL
    I LOVE YA STYLE THAT MAKES ME SMILE
    IN VOWS OF NOTION YA MOTIONS A FLOW
    TO THE HEART FROM THE STREET LIFE...
    DO YO THANG! MADD ON DA MIC....

4. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    PEEP

**** thought I was batting zero on this all of a sudden it surfaced couldn't believe it thanks destee and $$RICH FOR PULLING ME OUT OF A HOLE YOU SAVED MY SOUL FOR REAL WELL THANK FOR THE POEM AND COMMENTS FOR REAL YALL HA! HA!