Black People : Random Thoughts--Part 1

Angela22

If you haven't seen it, do it NOW! I love this movie. Jason is just so AdBass if you get what I'm saying. Heheh.

I'm Becoming Me

Thanks hun. I wanted one with hearts in it and this one caught my eye.

lol..nothing wrong with a lil super-hero obsession. I love the Spiderman movies the most next to Batman. I have an obsession with almost any type of Pre-20th century movie. I think that's my old soul needing its fix..lol!
I've been watching way too many cartoons. :lol: As of now, I'm obsessed with superhero movies. Batman, Superman, Spiderman. Help me!!!

I'm Becoming Me

Seriously random thought and question I've been wondering for years now..

Why is it that I can always count the number of blacks I see at airports that are traveling? Do we just not travel much?

What's up with that. :thinking:

Angela22

Seriously random thought and question I've been wondering for years now..

Why is it that I can always count the number of blacks I see at airports that are traveling? Do we just not travel much?

What's up with that. :thinking:
I don't think we do. I know blacks who've NEVER left this city in their entire LIVES and they old, too. :lol: We tend to stick close to home.

I'm Becoming Me

I don't think we do. I know blacks who've NEVER left this city in their entire LIVES and they old, too. :lol: We tend to stick close to home.
No, apparently not.

I always think this when I am at an airport and I've never actually said it out loud to anyone, but it is very interesting when you really think about it.

I sit and count how many I see every time. Not to mention I am usually one of the only 2 or 3 on a flight. It makes me think of how it is to live here. You have to get use to being the 'only' black in the room a lot of times, that's just the way it is.

Angela22

No, apparently not.

I always think this when I am at an airport and I've never actually said it out loud to anyone, but it is very interesting when you really think about it.

I sit and count how many I see every time. Not to mention I am usually one of the only 2 or 3 on a flight. It makes me think of how it is to live here. You have to get use to being the 'only' black in the room a lot of times, that's just the way it is.
Sucks being the "only black". I've felt it a few times, and it's never really quite comfortable.

I'm Becoming Me

I would have committed suicide if I never left my hometown, not to mention eventually moving away from it and never returning to live in it in the past 14 yrs.

I've moved to a few cities within my hometown state and a few states...But, everybody is not intended to leave home I guess. :laughing: May God bless their lil ole hearts..it's really not for everybody, i get it...

I guess we black folks 'drive' more when we travel. :laughing: I know a lot of us who are afraid to fly..

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Hey...do you hear that?......

Just as I thought...silence does have a sound.....:thinking:

Peace!