Black People : Random Thoughts--Part 1

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013

If you haven't seen it, do it NOW! I love this movie. Jason is just so AdBass if you get what I'm saying. Heheh.

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Thanks hun. I wanted one with hearts in it and this one caught my eye.

lol..nothing wrong with a lil super-hero obsession. I love the Spiderman movies the most next to Batman. I have an obsession with almost any type of Pre-20th century movie. I think that's my old soul needing its fix..lol!
I've been watching way too many cartoons. :lol: As of now, I'm obsessed with superhero movies. Batman, Superman, Spiderman. Help me!!!

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Seriously random thought and question I've been wondering for years now..

Why is it that I can always count the number of blacks I see at airports that are traveling? Do we just not travel much?

What's up with that. :thinking:

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Seriously random thought and question I've been wondering for years now..

Why is it that I can always count the number of blacks I see at airports that are traveling? Do we just not travel much?

What's up with that. :thinking:
I don't think we do. I know blacks who've NEVER left this city in their entire LIVES and they old, too. :lol: We tend to stick close to home.

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
I don't think we do. I know blacks who've NEVER left this city in their entire LIVES and they old, too. :lol: We tend to stick close to home.
No, apparently not.

I always think this when I am at an airport and I've never actually said it out loud to anyone, but it is very interesting when you really think about it.

I sit and count how many I see every time. Not to mention I am usually one of the only 2 or 3 on a flight. It makes me think of how it is to live here. You have to get use to being the 'only' black in the room a lot of times, that's just the way it is.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
No, apparently not.

I always think this when I am at an airport and I've never actually said it out loud to anyone, but it is very interesting when you really think about it.

I sit and count how many I see every time. Not to mention I am usually one of the only 2 or 3 on a flight. It makes me think of how it is to live here. You have to get use to being the 'only' black in the room a lot of times, that's just the way it is.
Sucks being the "only black". I've felt it a few times, and it's never really quite comfortable.

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
I would have committed suicide if I never left my hometown, not to mention eventually moving away from it and never returning to live in it in the past 14 yrs.

I've moved to a few cities within my hometown state and a few states...But, everybody is not intended to leave home I guess. :laughing: May God bless their lil ole hearts..it's really not for everybody, i get it...

I guess we black folks 'drive' more when we travel. :laughing: I know a lot of us who are afraid to fly..

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Hey...do you hear that?......

Just as I thought...silence does have a sound.....:thinking:

Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: