Black People : Random Thoughts--Part 1

Yeah...i thought so. I go to bed between 2 and 3:30 and get up at 7. I've tried to change it but I've been this way since( not needing much sleep) 83.

Peace!

OIC..

I have insomnia myself off and on. When you reach a certain age, I hear you don't need as much sleep.

:lol: ooohh....I had no clue that was the nickname...believe it or not, I've never had that chicken. Never tried it in my pretty much 2 years of being here. I know, a shame...a shame.....

Well if you get the chance...try it. Oprah came here back in the 80's and ate there. Then she raved about it on her show, and white folks came from all over it seems to eat there. They were still scarred of the hood, but they came in their little groups, and left in their little groups. You will see her pic on the wall.

I think that store was bought out but some one because it use to be 100% for the longest, now it's mostly Latino.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back