Black People : Random man pricked with syringe, told 'Welcome to the HIV club'

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Enki, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/nat...nt_internallink_relatedcontent_2014_partners4

I remember back in the early 80's when AIDs was just coming to light, a sailor, while in San Francisco woke up to a message left by his one night stand that read "welcome to the world of AIDs". I know there are a variety of reasons why a person would be bitter, but why do this to a person that has done nothing to you? If a person was careless, and got AIDs, they should blame themselves, and not others.

BTW, what would your actions be if any?

Peace!

2. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Back in the day messing around with no protection was dangerous now it can be deadly. Only a fool would play unprotected. If I was in a so called monogamous relationship and she stepped out, got infected and brought it home to me. (If I wasn’t cheating too) I would bust her head to the white meat. If I trust a woman (for whatever dumb reason) and she has the virus and I find out she knew I would bust her head too. As far as the needle ***** situation I would have apprehended the person very violently and called the police.

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    We are in agreement...but is this a "good" reason to hit a woman?

I've heard that there is never a good reason because these situations don't happen..:rolleyes:

Me, well they wouldn't have to search for her because she would be laid out.

Peace!