Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
SEATTLE —
A man outside a Seattle bar was pricked by a syringe and told, “Welcome to the HIV club” by the woman who stabbed him, police were told.

The incident happened about 12:15 a.m. Sept. 17 in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/national/random-man-pricked-syringe-told-welcome-hiv-club/nhS4t/?icmp=cmgcontent_internallink_relatedcontent_2014_partners4

I remember back in the early 80's when AIDs was just coming to light, a sailor, while in San Francisco woke up to a message left by his one night stand that read "welcome to the world of AIDs". I know there are a variety of reasons why a person would be bitter, but why do this to a person that has done nothing to you? If a person was careless, and got AIDs, they should blame themselves, and not others.

BTW, what would your actions be if any?

Peace!

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Back in the day messing around with no protection was dangerous now it can be deadly. Only a fool would play unprotected. If I was in a so called monogamous relationship and she stepped out, got infected and brought it home to me. (If I wasn’t cheating too) I would bust her head to the white meat. If I trust a woman (for whatever dumb reason) and she has the virus and I find out she knew I would bust her head too. As far as the needle ***** situation I would have apprehended the person very violently and called the police.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Back in the day messing around with no protection was dangerous now it can be deadly. Only a fool would play unprotected. If I was in a so called monogamous relationship and she stepped out, got infected and brought it home to me. (If I wasn’t cheating too) I would bust her head to the white meat. If I trust a woman (for whatever dumb reason) and she has the virus and I find out she knew I would bust her head too. As far as the needle ***** situation I would have apprehended the person very violently and called the police.
We are in agreement...but is this a "good" reason to hit a woman?

I've heard that there is never a good reason because these situations don't happen..:rolleyes:

Me, well they wouldn't have to search for her because she would be laid out.

Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: